those stupid drunk driving commercials

seeking

those stupid fucking drunk driving commercials

firstly, let me say im not at all advocating drunk driving. that shit is stupid and kills innocent people. HOWEVER, i cant stand this new series of commercials. dont know if its just a local thing, but you guys know what im talking about? the dumb ass cave hoe dancing and singing to 'scrubs', the dumb little white kid reading the wack ass poem at his friends funeral... dont get me wrong, it sucks that folks die, but they play these fucking commercials constantly and it just gets on my nerves. they could have found some less irritating home video footage to show.

maybe im all alone on this one, but whatever....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've never seen the commercial you are talking about, Seeking, but I get the point. The commercial I always see is this one where a little kid is haging out with his older brother, and the older brother takes a hit off of a joint. The announcer say, "Think somking weed makes you cool? What about those that alreday think you are?" Sadly, I usually only see this commercial when I'm smoking. One of life's cruel games i guess.

Guest fr8lover

my favorite is the radio commercial (usually played during loveline) where the older kid says stuff like "i want to be an astrophysicist" and the little kid says "i wanna be a agstrophygasist" and at the end he says "yo i dont SMOKE WEED" and the little kid says "i dont smoke weed!"

happy ending.

Guest fr8lover

or the operation lifesaver commercial where the guy comes in to his house and he sounds all grizzled, and his wife asks him what happens..."i was....i was trying to come home fast to watch the game, i came to a railroad crossing...i...i...knew it was coming but i decided to try it anyway...it almost hit me." blah blah blah

aaaaaaaahahhahhaha.....ive got an operation life saver commercial along those same lines except dude had been jogging ON the tracks (i always find railroad ties the optimal jogging surface) and barely escaped an on comming train by jumping off the tracks.....i have yet to hear one that would actually make a difference like "hey....if your going to drink and pass out make sure its not on a set of railroad tracks"....

Archived