BORAT MOVIE SUCKED BALLS

shitting

Those frat guys are filing a lawsuit because when they signed the contract(?) they were all shitfaced PLUS the paperwork said it was a documentary that was going to be shown in Kazahkstan rather than an international blockbuster. Also, a producer from that news station was fired for booking him as a guest. I was literally on the verge of pissing myself when he stands up during the sit-down interview.

The movie was fuckin hilarious. I don't know how you could not find it funny.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Those frat guys are filing a lawsuit because when they signed the contract(?) they were all shitfaced PLUS the paperwork said it was a documentary that was going to be shown in Kazahkstan rather than an international blockbuster. Also, a producer from that news station was fired for booking him as a guest. I was literally on the verge of pissing myself when he stands up during the sit-down interview.

The movie was fuckin hilarious. I don't know how you could not find it funny.

no they're not, because they were paid actors.

same as the used car salesman, the driving instructor, the concierges, the rodeo organiser, the jews from the bed & breakfast, pamela anderson, the black homies, the rich southern folk at the dinner, the etiquette instructor and every other cunt in the movie

the ONLY person who was not on the payroll was the black politician who he interviewed for a second and maybe the humour coach