Highlighter modified into a marker?

2-Ez

Hey I have been trying this for a while no but to no avail. I am new to this forum so sorry if this has been posted before but is it possible to take some of those highlighters that have a white casing with silver numbers/letters on them ( will add a pic of the highlighter at the bottom of post ) and turn it into a marker that uses ink instead of that fiber-ish looking stuff that is in the plastic tube? Would I have to modify the nib or something? Any help would be appreciated.

XFAB0851.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well I tried mixing some tattoo ink with some brakefluid but it seems that the tattoo ink just brushes right off ( since when I ran out of ink and it was just brakefluid it stayed ). Guess I should go buy actual India ink and try that, if not I guess I will just go pick up a Pilot Jumbo.

best thread ever.

hands down, next level type shit right here

heres my highlighter recipe: take the cap off and break it in half, then use the ink tube thingy inside by breaking the plastic cover off the first inch of it.

now you can highlight like... 7 lines of text at one time! mad wide cutty highlighting and shit.

get on my motherfucking level (of highlighting)