Losing a friend....

SneakV2.0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Erick survived flipping that stolen Jaguar at 75 miles per hour but couldn't dodge the housefire two weeks later. Chris finally fell victim to his sickness and hung himself while drunk. Sara had a baby but couldn't find anything but cold - she overdosed on heroin about a month ago. Scott would still be alive had my life never intersected his.

RIP.

life is strange at times... I've had 5 close friends die in the past 3 years all from the same

group. The last two I knew what was up the moment my phone rang based upon the time

of day and the person calling. In the past several years I try not to be too close or intouch

with that group. At 8am this morning a friend from that group called that never calls, he

said he could hear in my voice I was waiting for a death announcement, but there was none

he just needed a number.

I told him this was fucked.

in 02 i had a friend who changed my life get murdered, i regret not spending the last 2 months of his life hanging with him, i was spending time finding myself and now think maybe i could of done something more, maybe he would of came over had i called him, i know i cant blame myself and i dont. i just wish i could have said something more to him, 19 is so fuckin young, 19? man thinking about this shit is hard still.... you dont realize how much someone has changed you till theyre gone and you realize all the things that they influenced you in.

rip david Dtek.... youre a fuckin lunatic man and we all miss you homie