Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
im not down with these RIP rumors. someone either needs to post evidence or clear this shit up and drop it.

either way i don't think its any of our business. if homeboy is faking it he is probably doing it for a reason and if this shits just a rumor then stop tripping and wait for the next sick piece by him. but if he is unfortunately dead then just let him rest in peace. don't get so tied up in other peoples lives

dying while doing anything, especially doing graffiti is no joke. i know too many people who have been killed this year for someone to run around pretending they are dead like its comedic relief. his friends are stupid for spreading BS abuot this.

and i think the cops are smart enogh to realize that no graffiti writer was one of the dozens of homicides and fatalies that happened in the bay area in the last few months. there are better ways to spread disinformation to authorities if one is trying to shake the heat.

and if keep is actually dead right now, well then liqour is poured and respects are due.

dying while doing anything, especially doing graffiti is no joke. i know too many people who have been killed this year for someone to run around pretending they are dead like its comedic relief. his friends are stupid for spreading BS abuot this.

and i think the cops are smart enogh to realize that no graffiti writer was one of the dozens of homicides and fatalies that happened in the bay area in the last few months. there are better ways to spread disinformation to authorities if one is trying to shake the heat.

and if keep is actually dead right now, well then liqour is poured and respects are due.

ive had friends and family pass, this year too. im not makin jokes bout them. 12oz is 1 big joke to me. nobodys doin this to fake cops, that wouldnt make shit in court.

its entertainment ive never had growing up i guess, just dont take it too seriously man. i mean think bout it, theres a happy birthday keep piece up there but...

i think a couple peoples responses that blew this thing up were comical and didnt even make sense yet people continue to question. thats funny.

if someone started an rip thread with pics and tearful typing then that would be fucked up...