CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JEFE JEFE JEFE JEFE JEFE crew RUNZ ALL...

Ess-Tee-Ohh-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WunErZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)

(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)

(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)

sorry but the j. belongs to jam crew famo........

yuk is probably the worst bomber to Chicago since Mando retired B,,,,,,,

He reminds me of a young fact with a broken hand!

I guess the name fits!!!

Fuck you Chicago, shit has gone down the drain, put the bullet in the hole and pull the trigger already!!!

Happy holidays Assholes!!!

whats up to my boy YUCKOE HAND OF DOOM!!!!!!!!! Sounds like the kids are cryin again!!!! To anybody tripppen on Yuck, he will destroy you with tags fill ins burners spots and style..... who cares if theres a yuck in chicago allready... which one travels around the country and puts in work???!!! if you are quetioning this check his resume... KEEP DOIN WHAT YA DO BOIIII!!!!!!!

VICIOUS DETR

HAND OF DOOM

THESEVENTH LETTER

yuk is probably the worst bomber to Chicago since Mando retired B,,,,,,,

He reminds me of a young fact with a broken hand!

I guess the name fits!!!

Fuck you Chicago, shit has gone down the drain, put the bullet in the hole and pull the trigger already!!!

Happy holidays Assholes!!!

........................CHURRRRRRRRRRCH!......

DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT YUK... I DONT KNOW THE GUY BUT I CAN SAY WITH COMFIDENCE HE HAS BEEN WRITING ON WALLS SINCE BEFORE YOU HAD BALL HAIR FUCKO....HE WILL MOST LIKELY STILL BE PAINTING LONG AFTER YOU GET TIRED OF TALKING LIKE A KNOW IT ALL ON THE INTERWEB... PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PUT DOWN GRAFFITI WRITER IN MY CITY NEED TO LEARN BEFORE THEY TALK..........RELIABLE REBRUM YOUR NIEGHBORHOOD PLUMBER....

whats up to my boy YUCKOE HAND OF DOOM!!!!!!!!! Sounds like the kids are cryin again!!!! To anybody tripppen on Yuck, he will destroy you with tags fill ins burners spots and style..... who cares if theres a yuck in chicago allready... which one travels around the country and puts in work???!!! if you are quetioning this check his resume... KEEP DOIN WHAT YA DO BOIIII!!!!!!!

VICIOUS DETR

HAND OF DOOM

THESEVENTH LETTER

TOO BAD YUCK HOD AINT DONE SHIT IN CHICAGO EXCEPT TAG ON A DUMPSTER BEHIND NORTH AVE.