CHICAGO

tetris31

DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT YUK... I DONT KNOW THE GUY BUT I CAN SAY WITH COMFIDENCE HE HAS BEEN WRITING ON WALLS SINCE BEFORE YOU HAD BALL HAIR FUCKO....HE WILL MOST LIKELY STILL BE PAINTING LONG AFTER YOU GET TIRED OF TALKING LIKE A KNOW IT ALL ON THE INTERWEB... PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PUT DOWN GRAFFITI WRITER IN MY CITY NEED TO LEARN BEFORE THEY TALK..........RELIABLE REBRUM YOUR NIEGHBORHOOD PLUMBER....

.......................you should unclog your mouth cause its all full of BULLSHIT!..........:haha: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THIS INTERNET SHIT HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WHATS REAL IN THIS GRAFFITI GAME....JUST BECAUSE YOU WERNT AROUND IN THE 90'S TO SEE THE AMOUNTS OF WORK PEOPLE PUT IN YOU ACT LIKE THAT SHIT NEVER HAPPENED, AND YOU HAVE NO CARE TO LEARN ABOUT CHICAGO HISTORY EATHER.....ITS A DAMM SHAME... 4 HORSEMAN YOU TELL ME THAT SHIT IN PERSON..ON MY DEAD MOTHER ILL STAB YOU IN THE FACE SO FUCKING HARD...REBRUMURDEREDBEFOREANDWASNTCAUGHT....

Oh im so tough I'll stab you in the face over the internet, shut your fat face up you big dummy, and stop living in the past. Look where you at now, you aint got shit, but you sit on your ass in front of your PC talking like you own chicago!!

Fuck off doggy,

you going to bark all night, don't worry I'll get my gun and take care of you!!!!! Murder bitch!!!

if he travels around the country how come he hasnt come to CHICAGO?

Uh, heh, he is in chicago. Thats why everyone is complaing. Im from chicago, and like YUK xmen, bombs hard, I met that other yuck, Hes cool, said he wasnt even trying to really paint here since there is a yuk and doesnt feel like dealing with this bullshit.. But ya'll jokers are crying over spilt milk. Who the fuck cares? they should both go out and paint together.

Oh im so tough I'll stab you in the face over the internet, shut your fat face up you big dummy, and stop living in the past. Look where you at now, you aint got shit, but you sit on your ass in front of your PC talking like you own chicago!!

Fuck off doggy,

you going to bark all night, don't worry I'll get my gun and take care of you!!!!! Murder bitch!!!

yo..ima get my uncles bazooka and blow all you bitches up...he's really got one...type be a murderer too.

Fuck off doggy,

said the gay guy who neeeeeever dropped a name.. get your gun? hahaha let me laugh at that one! nigga please. you been talking shit for along time and i always call you out but you never leave a name. i must have your pussy ass shook cause you always beat around the bush when it comes to revealing your name. its ok cup cake, its only the internet, you will never in your existing life say that to my face balihdat!...if you really want to go toe to toe we can see really has the heater homie...-MISTA PITBULLS!