CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real classy move FANE and SPIN!!!!! Hey Dare, was that comment intentional. ASS!!!! The neverending saga of beat a chump mark kid!!!!!!!!! This is now official, it is on like Donkey Kong!!!!! Wanna see how real people can get down, you brought it to that level FANE and SPIN. I hope you got your rocks off by doing that, just let yourself be warned (Don't do to one who you wouldn't want done to yourself). Food for thought, BITCH ASS CHUMPS!!!!!

1) Get as far away as possible.

2) Run fast, but do not move in a straight line - Weave back and forth.

3) Turn a corner if possible.

4) Do not bother to count shots.

321066963_b3b78183fa.jpg?v=0

RECOGNIZE!

yuktbcslugs.jpg

Correct me if im wrong but, yuck hod is like 30somthing years old and been writing that forever..I aint talkin shit, just sayin.

Real classy move FANE and SPIN!!!!! Hey Dare, was that comment intentional. ASS!!!! The neverending saga of beat a chump mark kid!!!!!!!!! This is now official, it is on like Donkey Kong!!!!! Wanna see how real people can get down, you brought it to that level FANE and SPIN. I hope you got your rocks off by doing that, just let yourself be warned (Don't do to one who you wouldn't want done to yourself). Food for thought, BITCH ASS CHUMPS!!!!!

:lol:

It's all good Dare. We know who did it and they will face the repercussions of such actions. You are in HP, so you are right, you got nothing to worry about. Now it is personal with the two that I mentioned (FANE & SPIN). I believe it has gone even beyond crew beef. No hard feelings even though you are down with CAB. Stick to JAM, it would be better that way.

-----

Correct me if im wrong but, yuck hod is like 30somthing years old and been writing that forever..I aint talkin shit, just sayin.

MAYBE SO, BUT NOT IN THIS CITY.

YUK XMEN J4F BTL HAS WRECKED THIS CITY, NOT JUST A HOOD, FOR A WHILE NOW, SO JUST POINTING THAT OUT.

Real niggas move in silence.

JEFE JEFE JEFE JEFE JEFE crew RUNZ ALL...

Ess-Tee-Ohh-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WunErZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)

(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)

(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)(J)