Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tetris31

CHICAGO

kuma called, he said thanks for looking in his thread, and he would like his k back now please

what are you talking about..

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
kuma called, he said thanks for looking in his thread, and he would like his k back now please

............What the fuck r u talkin' about bro?????...................

.....cause I just visited Kuma's thread..............And I still don't know what ur talkin' about.....

................???????????????

Gem is one of most slept on writers in the city hands down!

AGREED!

PROPS TO THAT NIGGA "GEM" ALWAYS COMIN' CORRECT. WERD UP

hello children of chicago. i am here. i have arrived. since the dawn of time. i have always been here. and now you will never get rid of me. this has been a public service announcement brought to you by the electric company. so please watch what you type because your ignorance and stupidity will show. thank you and have a great day. it is time for the all-star beef venue to have some early spring cleaning.

haha. nyc thats a good one. neanderthals getting wittier by the day.

why would one type such a thing? because of such, internet and magazine articles have tainted the very essence of grafitti. now it is a norm to have westcoast and eastcoast hand signatures all inter-twined like a shredded wheat biscuit. now there is no such thing as a chicago style, but a universal style. to some it may be blasphemous but to others it is just evolution.