CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone with MAN ROCK...so let me repsond before we kick off a whole bunch of 12oz bullshit.

In response MAN says that he is MAN ROCK and adds an ER, IE, or even a JAM before his name.(MAN 1, MANER, MANIE, JAMAN) Move around the city...that shit is everywhere and will continue to be everywhere. Just ride the Green nigga, or your line of choice...maybe if the maner you speak of got up more, there wouldn't be any confusion. Too late now though homey...MANER LEH JAM TMR...we paintin' regardless.

Thanks 4 the compliments though nigga!;)

Maner.jpg

Nchracter.jpg

MANER NMU DTC (N). TOO BAD HE WENT TO THE MARINES. I KNO HE WOULD BE KILLIN....

NO BEEF JUST WANTED TO SHOW U HE AINT KNO WACK LIL TOY.PEACE

there was already a REAL CMK I believe- stop writing that shit.

I also saw someone writing Cure recently - Again - Already a Cure SB AIR SAW

Lastly I still can't believe someone writes Slick - when there was already one of those too.

I'm just wasting my breath though..

yea it sucks but hey what can you say kidz just dont kno

i hate you period, even if you werent a toy...:lol:

an im not callin dare out, i like his style. im sayin new an old an fist an sum others are whack an need to get on sum style like dare, if you cant see that then ure blind an retarted.

i happen to be feelin those FIST fills and some of jam styles aint great but dudes smash in the rowdyest of hoods... plus they came from the old school where cats knew that it dont matter how dope you are if nobody sees yo shit... i would rather have cats say man i seen this i seen that.... then have kids say nice sketch your shits dope.... but i guess thats the difference between me and you..

i happen to be feelin those FIST fills and some of jam styles aint great but dudes smash in the rowdyest of hoods... plus they came from the old school where cats knew that it dont matter how dope you are if nobody sees yo shit... i would rather have cats say man i seen this i seen that.... then have kids say nice sketch your shits dope.... but i guess thats the difference between me and you..

good look on that statement COLD................and to remark on my guy OLD he is not in JAM

just trying to get his shit in order thats all

but ill still go out wit him and post his shit for him niggas got to start somewhere ya know...

and NEW what cant i say that nigga only been doing this for 4 months and my mans got balls

to do what ever. thats some real love this shit type of shit.....peace.......526TMRTCK..

there was already a REAL CMK I believe- stop writing that shit.

I also saw someone writing Cure recently - Again - Already a Cure SB AIR SAW

Lastly I still can't believe someone writes Slick - when there was already one of those too.

I'm just wasting my breath though..

~Really....I wanna' see "CURE"2006 flix~;)