CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCN1469.jpg LOKI....THEY BUFFED IT ALREADY......FUCKING BASTARDS.....I WENT OUT LAST NIGHT AT LIKE 3:30 ROCKED SOME SPOT AND WENT HOME....GOT UP TODAY AND THE SHITS BUFFED TOO.....OH WELL THIS IS NOT A NEW THING FOR ME...IVE BEEN PROVIDING JOBS FOR CTA SCABS FOR YEARS...ILL JUST MISTREAT SOME CTA WORKERS ON MY WAY TO MY LADIES HOUSE TONIGHT...FRINK OUT........

Pitbulls,

pure fiya has a point.

I can care less really, but im bored.

Bottom line, sniffing coke doesnt need to be including in a Graff movie. People want to see graffiti, not people doing coke. I could understand if it was funny... but the shit made nobody laugh, everyone saw that and was like "okaaayy...what was the point of that?".

And I'm not dissing the movie, just that one part. So sheesh, dont come at me on some fuck you shit, im just saying, he's got a point... that was a pointless scene in the movie.

You couldve showed us some naked girls doing nasty things... or someone getting beat the fuck up... why show us some loser sniffing a line?? you shouldve showed titties instead.

Pitbulls,

pure fiya has a point.

I can care less really, but im bored.

Bottom line, sniffing coke doesnt need to be including in a Graff movie. People want to see graffiti, not people doing coke. I could understand if it was funny... but the shit made nobody laugh, everyone saw that and was like "okaaayy...what was the point of that?".

And I'm not dissing the movie, just that one part. So sheesh, dont come at me on some fuck you shit, im just saying, he's got a point... that was a pointless scene in the movie.

You couldve showed us some naked girls doing nasty things... or someone getting beat the fuck up... why show us some loser sniffing a line?? you shouldve showed titties instead.

why don't YOU put naked chicks in YOUR movie.

chicago= ungrateful fucks.

"LOKI...NICE FLICK.. YOU GOT THERE BEFORE I COULD.....I KNOW YOU WERE TAKING FLICKS IN THE RAIN... ON THE HUNT FOR CHICAGO GRAFF....I JUST MIGHT HAVE A SPOT FOR YA ON THE C.PAYS FACULTY.. WORD TO THE MOTHER SHIP................REBSKUM...... "

I TOLD U BEFORE....TAKE WHAT U NEED.........OH, U OFFER DENTAL OR A 401K.......HIT ME BACK, IM DOWN, I BEEN NEEDIN A GOOD PAYING JOB......

SORRY.............

LOKI Laufeyjarson is the mythical being of mischief in Norse mythology, a son of the giants Fárbauti and Laufey, and foster-brother of Odin. He is described as the "contriver of all fraud". He mixed freely with the gods for a long time, even becoming Odin's blood brother. Despite much research, "the figure of Loki remains obscure; there is no trace of a cult, and the name does not appear in place-names"[1]. In mythological terms, Loki is not a god, as he has no cult or followers (no evidence has ever been found or even referenced such), rather he is a mythological or mythical being (like any other giant in Norse mythology). This is further supported by the fact that he was not a member of Vanir and is not always counted among the Æsir, the two groupings of gods. Sources inconsistently place him among the Æsir; however, this may only be due to his close relation with Odin and the amount of time that he spends among the Æsir (as opposed to his own kin).

Like Odin (though to a lesser extent), Loki bears many names : the Sly-One, the Sly-God, the Shape-Changer, the Trickster, the Sky Traveller, the Sky Walker, the Lie-Smith and Loftur among others.

The composer Richard Wagner presented Loki under an invented Germanized name Loge in his opera Das Rheingold--Loge is also mentioned, but does not appear as a character, in Die Walküre and Götterdämmerung. The name comes from the common mistranslation and confusion with Logi (a fire-giant), which has created the misconception of Loki being a creation of fire, having fire for hair or being associated with fire, like the Devil in Christianity.[/size]

that shit sucks

how is that even an F?

and look at the b? lowercase??

....wow

its clearly an uper case B..

why you hatin on fewm it says right there your btclique...

didnt he help start that shit..

you should check this kid fewm for hatin on one of the heads of his crew

why don't YOU put naked chicks in YOUR movie.

chicago= ungrateful fucks.

did i say i didnt appreciate Pitbull's effort?

Do you think its the PERFECT movie?

there's always room for improvement... all i did was explain why that coke sniffing shouldve been gone or replaced by something else. And i said it in a way that, i thought, wouldnt get sand in anyone's pussy.

did i say i didnt appreciate Pitbull's effort?

Do you think its the PERFECT movie?

there's always room for improvement... all i did was explain why that coke sniffing shouldve been gone or replaced by something else. And i said it in a way that, i thought, wouldnt get sand in anyone's pussy.

its okay, i got the sand out. hope your girl didn't mind the vacuum.

hahah just fucking with you buddy.

to each his own.