CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this from myspace cankings sent it out just thought you guys might want to check it out im going to give it a shot.

award winner will be anounced at the end of october please register and post in the gallery section under october contest.cankings@cankings.com thank you

i dont know about yall but i happen to be living in the month of NOVEMBER and close to be DECEMBER! dunno might just be me though. good luck to everyone who wins at THE END OF COTOBER!

YOU BIG DUMMY!

ahaha i toled him he was like laughing his ass off here is the new one he sent.

Hello i am the owner of http://www.cankings.com and i am going to have a contest starting for the month of december if at the end of the month your picture is the best and most liked you will win 50 bux cash money. The winner will be anounced for all to hear and you will get your money it must be your work and original you may go ahead and post pictures now but the award winner will be anounced at the end of december please register and post in the gallery section under december contest. If you have anymore questions about it you can contact me at cankings@cankings.com thank you

.......... :haha: ................DON'T BREAK THE BANK BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................... :haha:

......you're the confused one................ :nope:

...............I HATE TOYS LIKE U!!!!

i hate you period, even if you werent a toy...:lol:

an im not callin dare out, i like his style. im sayin new an old an fist an sum others are whack an need to get on sum style like dare, if you cant see that then ure blind an retarted.