CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sum shit i caught in nyc this weekend...saw FACT up, saw MUL etch...lot of shit....saw a JAM crew fill, dunno if its same JAM, i kno sum of u was in nyc...either way, chicago gettin around...

its not the same jam the jam new york is a guy he normally doesnt do the bottom half of his aura.

examples of jam new york (not chicago)

10302006193153jam.jpg

09202006184430jamclose.jpg

10292006191939Jam323MonkGraffiti.jpg

BIG UPS TO JAM CREW KILLIN!!!!............HOT!!!!!! ...........LOVIN THAT WALL OF JAM........ KEEPING GRAFF ALIVE WHERE FEW DARE TO GO..........AND TO MY PAPICHULO THE ONE AND ONLY KING DUNER NIGGAS BETTA GET IT RIGHT YOU BEEN KILLIN SINCE TROOPS AND BRITISH KNIGHTS.............KEEP IT COMING FELLAS........... ELLE/EVE JAM TMR

yo yo hot shit, BUT IM NOT SURE BOUT DAT MANER.....NAW NIGGAZZ THERE ALREADY MANER..........NMUS DTC MAB SYN...

.....Y U MAKEN MY BOI LOOK BAD WITH DAT WACK SHIT....MANER (N). MAB..

yo yo hot shit, BUT IM NOT SURE BOUT DAT MANER.....NAW NIGGAZZ THERE ALREADY MANER..........NMUS DTC MAB SYN...

.....Y U MAKEN MY BOI LOOK BAD WITH DAT WACK SHIT....MANER (N). MAB..

I just got off the phone with MAN ROCK...so let me repsond before we kick off a whole bunch of 12oz bullshit.

In response MAN says that he is MAN ROCK and adds an ER, IE, or even a JAM before his name.(MAN 1, MANER, MANIE, JAMAN) Move around the city...that shit is everywhere and will continue to be everywhere. Just ride the Green nigga, or your line of choice...maybe if the maner you speak of got up more, there wouldn't be any confusion. Too late now though homey...MANER LEH JAM TMR...we paintin' regardless.

Thanks 4 the compliments though nigga!;)

uhhh. yeaa...... i'm gonna have to just disagree with you on that...

not tryin to start any arguement or some bullshit. but not everyone in OMN/UHF is wack.

and they do get up.

tags011-1.jpg

E-townGRAFF038-1.jpg

DSC03794.jpg

292059423_5c66243608.jpg

247923448_46cf795064.jpg

214646256_d8f0d9d4e0.jpg

Picture003.jpg

DSC02648.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

DCFC0128.jpg

DCFC0124.jpg

DCFC0122.jpg

RIKO get up yeah but hes not apart of yall squad anymore....otherwise the rest of you are uknown ...no sketches nigga