CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: North Face Official

????????Anybody and everbody knows gortex is where the real money is at fuck what u heard Call Me Kidd ---------------> North Face Official not that made in Mexico bullshit

both yall are 2 years behind on the shit 2 rack, i'll leave it at that. but fuck it we all getting money. we should keep that sorta shti chill on this site anyways. the last thign we need is more toys fucking up spots.

????????Anybody and everbody knows gortex is where the real money is at fuck what u heard Call Me Kidd ---------------> North Face Official not that made in Mexico bullshit

Seriously. Ya'll acting the fool talking about shit like that, might as well tell 5-0 where to find ya ass.

Ehy yo meet me at walton and michigan lets get some jackets an then paint that spot over on milwalkee and fullerton, you know the hollander building? Ya we should paint it around 2, should be chill. Oh yeah heres my graffiti name to, incase you want to track my ip or somthing, Estupid Oner.

Seriously. Ya'll acting the fool talking about shit like that, might as well tell 5-0 where to find ya ass.

Ehy yo meet me at walton and michigan lets get some jackets an then paint that spot over on milwalkee and fullerton, you know the hollander building? Ya we should paint it around 2, should be chill. Oh yeah heres my graffiti name to, incase you want to track my ip or somthing, Estupid Oner.

hey yo if u aint postin pics dont type......QUIT QUOTEN MUGs!!!!!!!!!!!