Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha.. shit bro..... i don't even think cats that live in the city are up on current events.....hahahahaa... but i gotta deal with pms like this when they have no idea WHAT THE PREACHER WAS PREACHIN TODAY...hahahahahha.....

"i'm not even from dc so i can care less about you and your business. peace"

but folk love to talk shit on..... mybusiness..............hmph..........

peace kid.... but like i said in my reply..... you wanna shit on any one of my homeboys... I'll ruin your rep in the streets first.... and here as well... just so you outatowners that love to come here and talk shit know something a lil more close to the current truth.............

im going to tell you what i see and what people tell me, you can get mad and type all with lots of ..... here and do whatever but really, you would probably be better off if you didnt do as much talking and had at least a couple of fights under your belt. i dont deny your piecing talent, hell you had a lot of practice, but you are riding off the fame ultra and me built with kgb, which i have never seen you push until you went over a couple of moe throw ups, kgb aint good enough for your pieces? i pat myself in the back cause i earned the right you think? we talked the talked and walked the walk, you know where you heard "out for fame" the 1st time? it was a krs freestyle cause he got into it with the bouncers at 930 cause we were bombing the block and krs shout us out and made a song out of it "muthafuckers this aint blood on my hand, its paint cause im out for fame". and so many more, ask clear, or myner, or sain3, or this bitch bent, or the countless toys that got beaten, who they feared, kgb, us, ultra, cert, cram, halo, dan, and yes me, we made the name cause we were dc, lived in dc, and breathed dc, our only competition was us, your "famous" 7th street wall had a cast fill in. you have taken on a role and have yet to live up to your talk, its your choice to squash beef, whether they call you, email you, or pm you, and if you make the wrong choice you cant keep playing hard, everybody hated koma or atb, how many fought them, or simply beat them down, who cares if somebody catches pleas, if a beatdown is deserved then why not do it? yeah its easier to talk when nobody really wants to fight anyway so i guess it worked out for you either way, respect is an earned right and, you figure it out...

and yeah, say whatever you want to say, im a hater, whatever, you should take this as advice and not as an attack, less blablaboogie and more bang bang. now i gotta go pat myself. later.

Riding off KGB fame? really....... Du... I gave you some fame..heart and skill..... be thankful.......and word.... keep preachin the bullshit that you wanna raise the younger generations on....

and I will be glad to go against it....... cause this type shit....

we saw you and you were getting beat, men, women? and children?, no questions, no calls,

Is what will forever divide you and I............and the people that wanna follow your ways......

obviously you have your own ideas and thats cool, im not saying you have to be a ruthless killer to write but then know thats your place. shit care one of the kids that was most down with all of us and yet never threw a punch and it was all good, we knew that and didnt except it. and i dont preach to anybody, i had a few conversations with the younger kids in the crew and my previous statement was a general one, not just to you. and kgb had heart way before you and me, when i got down ultra already had heart, skki had heart, ven had heart and oso had heart, maybe none of us were the most skillfull artists in the graf world but we were what we are still today, krazy ghetto bombers. its all good, you can live life as you please, ill do the same, and kgb as a crew will continue being what it always was...

feel free to browse my previous posts.. i've said it numerous times... I'M NO GANGSTER... meaning.. I don't go out and look for it..... I am a SOLDIER who was raised by a col of a Killer.... I'll handle my own if it comes my way..... you speak on years and years of what you dont know... my highschool life etc....... I've stepped to your "pupil" twice..have ran his whole teams work solo.....and it seems you raised nothing but a bitch as he ran both times........you can say what you will... but in the last decade I've stepped to numerous people including ultra for asking for the girls number....sure..... I could get my ass beat... but I stood up for the fact that he didnt need my girls number..... Say what you will man... I'm sick of what yall are doing to this city..hatehatehate..... with no skill...bdp that money... ..........and while were at it..... post some of those legal walls you did so you can talk shit on ya self for once................cause lord knows... ya gon need another decade of "practice" to even compete....................

ha ok, funny thing is that koma is not my pupil or anything close, if anything i consider ches and aeras opinions over him since they are crew and koma as far as graf goes is on his own, he if ran from you twice then thats on him, you keep thinking that i made him go over people or whatever and i cant front i talk to koma on aim, his graf decisions are his own. now as far as me doing legal walls, yup i do them now, i already talked shit on myself about it, look at my old posts, cant front, but after getting deported after spending 3 years of my life locked up life takes on a different perspective, but regardless i still bomb, i still beef and i still beat toys down, so i guess not much has changed. i guess in 10 years we can figure out whos more remembered...