Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know you fools arent trynna play like you don't know who RED is...You guys are silly. Take the dick outta your ass and give credit where credit is due because most likely that dude has put your graffiti to shame. That Area is fucking sick as fuck and that DENSO is straight tight. Hit me up man its been a while.

I know you fools arent trynna play like you don't know who RED is...You guys are silly. Take the dick outta your ass and give credit where credit is due because most likely that dude has put your graffiti to shame. That Area is fucking sick as fuck and that DENSO is straight tight. Hit me up man its been a while.

agrreddd i was just comparing the two writers areas been puttin in mad work and has a bad ass style

Was in DC for work today........mostly lame areas of georgetown...

Saw some Che hollows.....Jake handstyles.......and a Aera one letter hollow.....

This was the only pic I managed to get tho......stupid camera phone......sorry dudes, just thought I'd mention it

downsized_1120091020.jpg