Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Did my first spray today, live bout 45 min. from D.C. so post up in here. Pic. not worth putting up. Spray this steel plated sheed and wondered if you can give a toy any pointers on how to get better. I just wonder what type spray paint good and cheep and when I try to fill that shit gets all runny so have to keep re-coating it. Any tips, thanks

Sizzle'n bacon...oink oink

ay some 1 do me the favor tell that bitch ass hoMOE meet me at freedom plaza 2day 8pm ...........i wanna c how much shit u talk in person idont care if i shit on a wall dont touch my shit and go head be a bitch dont come 2day im goin ova evry thing u own.......that goes 4 every 1 who got a problem with me u no were i b ask ur ppl they got my number i ant gonna pertend its all sweet bitch u got no respect from me

ay some 1 do me the favor tell that bitch ass hoMOE meet me at freedom plaza 2day 8pm ...........i wanna c how much shit u talk in person idont care if i shit on a wall dont touch my shit and go head be a bitch dont come 2day im goin ova evry thing u own.......that goes 4 every 1 who got a problem with me u no were i b ask ur ppl they got my number i ant gonna pertend its all sweet bitch u got no respect from me

Uh oh guys this dude means business......

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Idont give a fuck. He got spots but nigga got 2 man up 2 shit stuid shit also GET OFF NUTS some of u niggas some super ddick riders ant no 1 put ur name in it so shut the fuck up idont get y u scard of da man

What the fuck does this even say? did you finish the 5th grade? please go over moe, please go out and go over every single thing that he has (in dc, im sure you dont have a drivers liscense) . just so I can sit back relax and watch him take his spots back, and make you look like a chump.