Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

niggas need to stop arguing. on a side note its some real gay shit if someone tells you what they write in a PM or try to take the shit talking out of the thread and you just broadcast that shit back in here. i've met a lot of graffiti writers in my life and if any of yall niggas beefin meet the standard graffiti writer look i've got big evs smashin a lot of people..anyways, bump that rei and 2short shit :)

chomppin ass chompin no style havin. put the skrillers on the punkers and be broke son. word to god, god. you couldnt punch ya way outta wet paper bag, with scissaz in ya hand, bitch!

im officially petitioning to change this thread to the wutang lyrics quote thread. who ever can quote the most hardest wutang shit gets real gangster street cred, ya feel me.

.im officially petitioning to change this thread to the wutang lyrics quote thread. who ever can quote the most hardest wutang shit gets real gangster street cred, ya feel me.

maybe..."I wish this was sesame street" thread would better suffice you n your team....

go drink another beer with koma or better yet, set up a fight to claim your "streetcred" but shhhhhh... nobody has to know that you didnt fight........ itsa secret."son".... post pics dipshit, or shut the fuckup.... I'll call you out on ten times what you have to say about others.."nawmsayin"..... rei/exist.............watch ya mouth "youngn".....

dutchy,,,, "fuck being humble"... oword,, didnt know that any of yall had the right to act otherwise..aight..its quite funny how your the one pointing out how "your" boys are fake and talk shit but you continue to run with these little fucks........ guess i'll just group you with the rest of these clowns......... preciate the info..........

yall missed the point..........

uptofeb08_101.jpg

uptofeb08_100.jpg

uptofeb08_098.jpg

ReiCrybg.jpg

ReiCrygreen.jpg

ReiCrygw.jpg

FrkCryYell.jpg

2shortCrygb.jpg

14tnight.jpg

shutup already..........