Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IMG_0190.jpg

if your whatever ends up looking like this. i feel bad for you son i got 99 burners and a throw up aint one

....looks like a dahmr under that roller.....if it is hes not a toy...n wouldnt diss any true dc writers old or up coming....much respect smk.... if its not dahm....my bad....just dont want any internet nerds gettin the wrong impression of a good writer n a homie...

....looks like a dahmr under that roller.....if it is hes not a toy...n wouldnt diss any true dc writers old or up coming....much respect smk.... if its not dahm....my bad....just dont want any internet nerds gettin the wrong impression of a good writer n a homie...

I believe it was DAHM, and i was taking back my spot. i just don't give a fuck anymore. you disrespectful little half weight bammas.it could be anybody, like i says if i go over you. charge that to the game. like i did when all my shit got ragged.after years of putting in work, fuck outta here, let these bammas get the wrong impression. then they will get a slap of reality when their shit is gone over by ELW CREW. yeah yeah yeah,,talk shit SMK is what your thinking, whole time, you have no style, you can't burn, swag deficient, talking bout I'm a king, when you do the stanky leg at RFK for cans, like shit!

what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-thumb.jpg

Somebody wake me up when shit is crackin' in here.

BTW, how do you know Dahm went over you? Like, were you watching the spot 24/7 to know that it didn't get hacked before he took the spot? Maybe shit got dissed before he got there. Just sayin'.