Wash DC

colonisms

hahahahhaha you guys are clowns. My wrap sheet is prolly 5 times longer then any of yours. You act like writing graf is on the same level as killing someone. I was caught multiple times. The worst thing that happened was when me and Ahoy where caught together. The cops just ruffed us up for a few minutes, made us stick our hands in the snow for 15 mins then painted our hands and made us slap ourselves in the face. BTW ahoy is now in prison on a murder charge he got in 05. So if you honestly think I'm a cop I guessI don't blame you for being cautious but you couldnt more off. Don't believe me feel free to ask whatever ?'s you want. You guys may be one of the ones who capped my work anyways. Your graf will soon be a thing of the past once i get to work destroying the 4 or 5 spots you have.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I duno how stupid some of you are but accusing me of being a cop? My wrap sheet is prolly 5 times as long as the next guy. As far as for graf tho I've been caught in the act twice in dc and niether time was i arrrested. The last time I was stopped was while bombing with Ahoy in early 03. The cops ruffed us up a little bit, then made us stick our hands in the snow for 15 fuckin minutes and then to top it off painted our hands and made us slap ourselves in the face. BTW Ahoy is curently locked up on a murder charge he picked up in 2005.

Back to the point of this post now is that I'm not looking for beef unessicarily but if you guys want to start some I'm not going to back down. My original post simply stated that I was back and was goiing to destroy any1 who capped my pieces with their toy crap while i was off set for several years. Other then that I basicly offered some advice to the newer writers on here. Really the advice should be heeded by most all dc writers as their currently is no one even close to being all city. Even writers that have the redline destroyed don't have but maybe 1 or 2 spots on the blue line. I'll be back in axtion shortly tho and show everyone how it's done. Peace

Dropping names and talking about how you're gonna go over people who "capped" something you did 10 years ago in a city you haven't even been in for a decade and making comments solely based off what you've gathered from the internet is not a good look. You can only be like one of 3 people and I highly doubt you're Spok..so check yourself before you "come back out" under the idea that its still 03 cause it ain't

Dropping names and talking about how you're gonna go over people who "capped" something you did 10 years ago in a city you haven't even been in for a decade and making comments solely based off what you've gathered from the internet is not a good look. You can only be like one of 3 people and I highly doubt you're Spok..so check yourself before you "come back out" under the idea that its still 03 cause it ain't

No i'm not spok. I did paint with him a few times though back in the day. He got up decent directly inside dc but he never hit a clean train and was lacking on the lines. other then the redline which he had crushed. Yea I understand it isn't 03 and i thought it was bad back then. I can't believe the crap that is spewed nowadays tho. I've been all around dc during the last decade and see whats going on( or the lack there of) in the graff sceen. The only person I've heard mentioned on here and actually noticed out on the streets is this Sime cat.

Feel free to pm me what you write...... otherwise shut ya mouth about others and get on your job...

You were kinging Dc back in the early 2000's?......Hha...

any pics?...

When did I say anything bout any1 else? I do have pics of the clean I did but I'll have to search around for them as they're actual pictures taken with a disposable not a digi. I have other pics as well but not sure exactly what of. I'll have to check and see ifI got a scanner that works too.

Ultra, Che, Some, Sime?..... that's when......

broken scanner..

1 flick of the one clean train you painted...

and you have to look for flicks?.....

you aint infamous fella..... sounds like alotta excuses and bullshit to me...

you wanna talk the late 90's and 2000's and how you kinged it?..

post pictures and refrain from sharing your opinion.....

Ultra, Che, Some, Sime?..... that's when......

broken scanner..

1 flick of the one clean train you painted...

and you have to look for flicks?.....

you aint infamous fella..... sounds like alotta excuses and bullshit to me...

you wanna talk the late 90's and 2000's and how you kinged it?..

post pictures and refrain from sharing your opinion.....

aiight bro. you such hot shit and wanna talk shit and runnin your mouth. first off the pic is at the parents house of my old writing buddy ( his work is on the clean too). but just so when i do post it theres no arguing it was taken the saturday night b4 easter sunday of 2003 at the rhode island layup. For time being tho u seem to wanna talk shit so how bout you battle me this weekend and we'll put flicks on here and every1 can judge. Loser pays the other $1000 bucks?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA............ you talk too much.....

how about... for the time being... you pm me what name you kinged dc with and I'll guarentee nobody see's it again?......

Or you can just keep talking about highways n other shit you never did....

DSC00273.jpg

"1 hip hop from DC"... get back to ya donuts dipshit........

The truth has spoken. red line bruh i feel you mang, niggas these day act like they got ncis on the looks. Too many dudes "bumpin" aka cheerleading. Im from LA bro n dudes are not hittin real spots. freeway burners, Billboards etc.... nada over here in the district.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA............ you talk too much.....

how about... for the time being... you pm me what name you kinged dc with and I'll guarentee nobody see's it again?......

Or you can just keep talking about highways n other shit you never did....

DSC00273.jpg

"1 hip hop from DC"... get back to ya donuts dipshit........

What do you write? not that it matters. Your a peasant. I could be wrong bout this but I dunno of any1 in DC hittin a clean after me in 03 other then dude that was with me and did his at the same time. You seem to be jealous. You know if you had approached me in a dif way I would have been willing to show you or any1 else intrested how to get one done. Where to get into the yard, what time of night and ther is one night a year in which circumstances make it a bit easier to get away with. You talk shit online but I'm callin you out to either battle or since i'm a nice guy i'll even make u this offer. U and I can meet up forget this little argument and go do a clean together.

fuck the wolf tickets. ill bust your ass stop sending me private messages bitch. fuck you and your mom. now what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude I've never seen ur shit and it's ok i guess for a bomb? I can't believe you have been running ur mouth to me. You honestly don't want beef with me. I'll make a fool out of u.

Honestly I may have come off a bit strong at first and felt a little bad. Now tho I"ve realized the ones of you who are talking shit really are pussies. i've called multiple of u out and you just dodge the question. If i'm such a liar and the things I claim arent true then come prove it. Why not? scared?

as for kgb what a joke. Their leader ultra is literaly pushing 50 years old!!!! Its one thing to be 30 and still writing ( at 30 if u still into graf you def a fuckin loser) but 50 jesus christ. You should be buying a corvette having a mid life crisis, not posting the DC GRAF AWARDS on 12oz. Even 10 years ago ultra was great for a laugh. Here was this late 30's pudgy moron trying to make a living selling fat caps and graf mags from the corner of a downtown record store. LoL it was so great 35+ ultra dressed like a whigger getting bitched at by the manager half his age to sweep the floor. What an ingenius business idea. rent out corner of record store check, stock of 5 cans montana paint and various fat caps check, and a few graf dvd's and mags. I can't believe he's not a millionaire.

Woop woop, that's the sound of the police.

I like how this is the excuse you guys use when you're afraid of being called out for a battle or you know you wrong and this is last ditch effort to discredit me. It's another example of how retarded all u are too. The police? 90% of you including myself dont even live in dc city limits. local police have no jurusdiction outside their local city/county. Also I assure u the fbi isnt after u for your graffiti.