Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"im scared of ultra so let me start a new login and talk shit"... psychodrama has 3 posts and all shit talk. i'm talkin to the grown men on this thread that have told me their graf names... if u cant do that, stfu.... put your name down and see if u ever write on a dc street again. now, who else is dropping 2dk today? its already begun...

OMG THIS SHIT MADE MY NIGHT TOO, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...cough,... hahahahaha

this is getting stupid. ppl rappin but aint nothing being solved. how bout applying those cans and getting more and better spots. is dc about fighting for turf or killing walls. lets the fills do the talking for ya. aint speakin for no one but the sake that i love my city....

NO SON...this is getting FUNNNY, sit back n watch the show...n DC IS ABOUT, CRACK, GUNS n BICHTES, hahahahahahahahahahaha

NAh 100% TOFU.

I mean i wish i was like 40 something hanging out at recess picking on the young bloods, but i got shit to do, and have a little more respect for myself. Much respect for what 2dk has done for this community. When the benches started where the fuck where you? Yeah your letters look nice but you as a person, your a complete piece of shit, rolling around in you beat ass truck. I mean this fake beef reminds me of them ATB kids. Anything for some more attention. Ultra mad respect for you. that obey joint you did in the lost and found show mad nice. Surprised to see you drop down to this kid shit so quickly. As for you kids, Aera and che, just a bunch of punks with some big dudes who got there backs. Would of loved to see that altercation at the mural jam continue, i know Gobe would of laid your ass out. Giving them permission to cross Eon out on a production. Thats just childish. Expected alot more from you guys... SIGH...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I GOT THEIR BACKS, N IM ONE SKINNY AS MOTHA FUCKER, my letters lean cuz i got swagg...hahahahahahahahaha