Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know about everybody else but i do graffiti cause of my ego, cause i like to brag and because im a vandal, maybe as artists you can say fuck beef and all that but graffiti is not a social event, a bar to go meet new friends, its about my crew and me and fuck everybody else. all that peace and love among writers is some shit, beef is graffiti as much as painting. if you are crying over it its probably cause you experienced it from the getting gone over side and never had the balls to respond, back in my day beef wasnt all talked about on boards, we let the streets do the talking, you went over us, we saw you and you were getting beat, men, women and children, no questions, no calls, none of that bullshit. everybody wants to come on here and yap about how hard they are or how bad they feel and they have never thrown a punch. fuck all that, getting tired of all the gay shit, and all these old toys with new life talking shit when they know they ran their whole life. fuck life.

HHAHA.......No.... Bitches.... Call the folk that they got beef with and ask to take some spots back to squash the beef...(after some BITCH, gave em my number)...then talk shit like "we run dc graff" bitch wiggah(atleast get it right dummy)...when clearly on the bombing tip KGB has run shit for decades and STILL IS......now on the phone.. I offered up to fight Moe,koma and nore until i dropped.....(we'd rather just take our spots back).. Who's the bitch wiggahwiggah....talk is dumb cheap.......010....... even with your mentor holding ya hand... my team will always run style in this city.................................get off it......

you call and squash beef..... then go over .com/msp/kgb tags.........(so .com/kgb are cool with atb now Right? Right?good. so moe and che can still be friends?) che's his own man...but.... not so much now lil mikey.... nice bargaining skills though..........i can only laugh at the future.......