Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo, I heard if you say "TALE ONE" into a mirror three times, he comes out of no where and butt rapes you...without a condom and gives you HerpeSyphaGhonerAids. And I heard that he sucker punched Jesus because he owed Tale 1 sheckle. And his own friends, the Hamburgler and Cookie Monster, told me that he killed the last unicorn just to watch it die...and they didn't like Tale after that. And once we were hanging out on the moon, and some space-kittens walked by and Tale said, "We should catch and kill those space-kittens, then eat them." He was DEAD SERIOUS. It's true, Tale eats space-kittens.

THIS^^^^^ JUST MADE MY DAY,NOW OFF TO PHILLY

Oh, and just to clear this up, i recently met the REAL condor, condor was not the bum that came at me with sharp objects. that was some other bum who condor has had problems with. Condor is actually really chill and is down with graff. He has also saved a good number of peoples asses including people all of you admire. Without him, a certain someone(they know who they are, would have got time without him grabbing his ladder and getting there ass of that roof. so do him a favor, and dont mess with him, and he will be chill with you painting.

Yo, I heard if you say "TALE ONE" into a mirror three times, he comes out of no where and butt rapes you...without a condom and gives you HerpeSyphaGhonerAids. And I heard that he sucker punched Jesus because he owed Tale 1 sheckle. And his own friends, the Hamburgler and Cookie Monster, told me that he killed the last unicorn just to watch it die...and they didn't like Tale after that. And once we were hanging out on the moon, and some space-kittens walked by and Tale said, "We should catch and kill those space-kittens, then eat them." He was DEAD SERIOUS. It's true, Tale eats space-kittens.

BWAAHAHAAHAA

Oh, and just to clear this up, i recently met the REAL condor, condor was not the bum that came at me with sharp objects. that was some other bum who condor has had problems with. Condor is actually really chill and is down with graff. He has also saved a good number of peoples asses including people all of you admire. Without him, a certain someone(they know who they are, would have got time without him grabbing his ladder and getting there ass of that roof. so do him a favor, and dont mess with him, and he will be chill with you painting.

you just tried to go on someone for dropping info then you say this..shut up already you're not impressing anyone with how "down" you think you are

Yo BangBang, [/size]

Gator......

my family is my family and you shouldn't be concerned princess... Cave is my homeboy regardless of what any of you lil dc spectators wanna "gossip" about... neither one of you live here, paint here, just like to gossip here like the bitches you are.... I'll be glad to voice my opinion of your own actions once you arrive... you said it yourself.. if and when you come to dc.. you'd stay away from .com cats... at least try as I'm sure I'll get the phone call once you arrive................... till then.......

goodshit CHE and fam.....

Yo BangBang, [/size]

Gator......

my family is my family and you shouldn't be concerned princess... Cave is my homeboy regardless of what any of you lil dc spectators wanna "gossip" about... neither one of you live here, paint here, just like to gossip here like the bitches you are.... I'll be glad to voice my opinion of your own actions once you arrive... you said it yourself.. if and when you come to dc.. you'd stay away from .com cats... at least try as I'm sure I'll get the phone call once you arrive................... till then.......

goodshit CHE and fam.....

ive seen GATOR up in/around dc

Cave is my homeboy regardless of what any of you lil dc spectators wanna "gossip" about... neither one of you live here, paint here, just like to gossip here like the bitches you are.... I'll be glad to voice my opinion of your own actions once you arrive... you said it yourself.. if and when you come to dc.. you'd stay away from .com cats... at least try as I'm sure I'll get the phone call once you arrive................... till then.......

So if you step to dude...and he fucks you up...will you press charges? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! And I bet the 4D is gonna get a phone call that day too. Cave got them on speed-dial. You're ineligible for a fair one, simey. YOU ARE DOWN WITH CERTIFIED SNITCHES...I wouldn't even jay-walk with you...

Fucking fake ass writers...the lot of you. "Gossip" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!. Yeah the Superior Court of DC built a case on gossip....the "victims," detectives, prosecutors, and judge all played a game of telephone...You're a fucking idiot. If you were as down as you talk you would of been first in line for the paperwork...

The only cats gossiping are you and your homies. Anyone who's seen my face since the incident knows that...the proof you all gossip and invent shit is on my face...figure it out.

Nah....... if duke knows how to throw his and he accomplishes that, i'll shake his hand and continue on with my life giving one more person a lil more respect then what he was introduced with.... ...I'm ineligible for a fair one?.. fuck you sayin TALE?.. why, cause your too pussy to see me mano y mano?.. WE KNOW THIS......so what you tellin me is you bout to get on some dirt huh?.. nothing new...

IMA SAY THIS ONCE... YOU EVEN THREATEN TAKING MY LIFE AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTERS FOR A SECOND.... I DONT BLINK BITCH AND NEITHER DO ANY OF THE NY HEADS THAT I'VE BECAME INVOLVED WITH OVER THE YEARS.... YOU REALLY ARE TREADING ON THIN ICE MY MAN......

I suggest..... you be thankful that your lips ran the race to get you out the attempted murder charge....Fuck your street rep and trying to prove to anyone and everyone that your a well known G...... cause most folk at my age whether they ran the life or not don't give a fuck about they own rep as one...... move on with your life and GROW THE FUCKUP man...... you got scars.. but you still got your life.........be thankful, progress and simply learn from it .......................

Don't throw ya talent away by reading some "ima G" manual money.....................

I'm no G myself but I've put myself through enough of the lessons to know.... THERE'S MORE TO LIFE...............