Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
other than SIME and maybe one or two more, that turtle wall is some poo poo

^ I find it so funny how these cheerleaders shout plays from the sidelines, but never made it to a bowl game in thier lives, oh well there is always next season ladies.

in the mean time in between time here is some O.G. funk for that ass

DSC02618.jpg

MOUSE E.B.O

DSC02635.jpg

NO INTRO NEEDED FOR THIS HOMIE

^ I find it so funny how these cheerleaders shout plays from the sidelines, but never made it to a bowl game in thier lives, oh well there is always next season ladies.

in the mean time in between time here is some O.G. funk for that ass

DSC02618.jpg

MOUSE E.B.O

DSC02635.jpg

NO INTRO NEEDED FOR THIS HOMIE

THATS GOTTA BE ONE OF THE WORST CHARACTERS EVER PAINTED.

wow, never ceases to amaze me, dissing a dc legend whos main forte was to have the city bombed like no other and was a pioneer and inspiration to about 99% of dc writers, what some people gotta do to get some attention...

yeah dan doesnt have wildstyle letters or elegant b-boy characters, but dan painted in 1 week more than you did your whole life. why would you even say that aloud? i mean yeah you can maybe think that hes not the best or whatever, but to come off your mouth dissing him? maybe them khrishna choker beads are cutting off your circulation and oxigen aint getting to your brain....

save your response about me being a spic that got deported and that i tainted the sxe, we all heard it before.

ohhh i almost forgot dan is black which doesnt sit well with your "roots"...

THATS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE WORSE THAN THAT :p

you're a funny person, i've never seen a character from you nor have i heard of you having any type of legacy, two of which i seen and heard of cool disco dan, only legacy you have is one of being weak ass old head that no one likes.:lol: