Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously POM-POM, who the fuck you think you are??!!! Go back and read your posts and look at all the redundant, non-style having self-promo shit you've posted the last half year.... You ain't shit, and you will never be anything outside your little stamp-licking bubble. You're just a dude who has not made steps to progress in any form or fashion, whether it be with a can or with what really counts, life. Stay stagnant while the rest of us grow. And quit living through others close to you with half a brain but more skill. Keep taking two steps back while we 'em it forward. You and your lone-star butt-buddy can keep your circle jerk rocking while most of us learn how to position ourselves to grow. Marinate on that for a hot one.

y POM-POM, who the fuck you think you are??!!!.........

honestly dawgs.... is it really necessary,,,, the internet really needs to learn to keep its oppinions to itself...... graffiti is self promoting motherfuckas..... watch, your about to see my shit on tv cause i do nothing but artfag legalwalls.... shutup with the nonsense, kaos put in mad work, has style and has respect.......... would be glad to see some recent burners from this cat.... back to, who are you again?.

BIGCERT N NEHI............AIGHTAIGHT................

THAT REKO JOINT GOT ME DOTDIZZIED THE FUCKOU................ HOLLASON.....

now that i know...... soaker,, i am guilty by association.. like blueblood associated, familyshit.........,... you should know that everyones entitled to their oppinions, judgements, gossip etc..and that the internet can mistrue these visions..piss people off over nothing basically,, crankpipe and I have talked nothing but good of ya style numerous times,like def. a bmore king type shit, and you are...we both have had respect for you and what you do, and would like to keep it that way....turn something negative positive money.... .... dont make your judgement so quick next time homie..,, i dont have any problems with you whatsoever.... still got my respect even if there is a huge diff. in personalities..thats life... .. I've had problems with some of your associates as well and have underlined it as deadbeef, deadweight, negative energy, no need,, nawmsayin?..... movinon.....spc, peace kid, we do it for two diff. reasons obviously but do you money, you wont hear any negative gossip from me on ya name.. , Aron atb is another,,.. no skillz,, talks mad shit, never "never" put in work and claims atb's a geez life like its something to be proud of...fakefucks never did real dirt so how would they know type........ grow up little niggah....you could have potential with the size of ya heart if you just stuck to worrying about yourself and not grouping yourself with the fakest "street" crew in the city.......I've been in ya bosses face twice, and he ran twice.n thats who you glorify and want to follow,, holla at me if you want some outlines homie.... Kaos, the graff world is webed by associations son, im telling you know that crankpipe and I are both real kats, goodpeoples... take advantage of it money and help me help you bring the eastcoast back to where it should be.... totem2 said it best money,,, "we are the last of a dying breed"... the heart, the skill factor just isnt the same today....grasp that crown tightly son and holla if ya ever roun home....we'd be glad to shine wit you.. BUT THIS IS THE SHIT........... EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU DC HEADS BETTER GET ON YA GAME......THIS GIRL IS ROCKIN BURNERS SON,, BURNERS.........................crankpipe,,, loveya like a brother homie....... holla...........