Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck. 1. quit posting markers and 2. redline shit. redline is 110 percent a joke. any fuckface can go paint redline. who cares how good you are when you have hours to do you. go paint a sketchy street spot ... bottom line. redline dudes arent bombing unless u seriously krush and do 10 things a night. atb mobb. serious bombers. every photo i see of new redline.. there happens to be a tag of someone from atb from years back..cmon. get on that level fools. street fills. street fills. 100s of tags... buck buck.haha

exactly....quit posting markers and back ally tags....even street tags...quit that faggit shit... no one wants to see it except ur 15 yr old homies who have a kerfew and have to be home at 8pm... sick rose trash can marker taG. AND the 10 nehi trash can tags..and that horrible grand tag above a 13 inch by 20 inch throw up. ghost, watch vidgraff vm 1....u need a new name..or just quit. apoxy sux, write ur actual name...done and done.....im so stoked to go do killer graff now...... whoooooo. .=

exactly....quit posting markers and back ally tags....even street tags...quit that faggit shit... no one wants to see it except ur 15 yr old homies who have a kerfew and have to be home at 8pm... sick rose trash can marker taG. AND the 10 nehi trash can tags..and that horrible grand tag above a 13 inch by 20 inch throw up. ghost, watch vidgraff vm 1....u need a new name..or just quit. apoxy sux, write ur actual name...done and done.....im so stoked to go do killer graff now...... whoooooo. .=

APOXY WILL FRY YOUR ASS YOU TOY...go back to tagging rocks

like ima take advice from washed up spok or skateboard b the million dollar toy, hell no. go tag some rocks fool. cast is the only one up there certified to say shit and he aint even actin hard. instead of quit posting heres what im gonna do, keep postin flicks of graff on the streets, mine, yours, whoevers, if you dont like it, its your fault for not getin up and showing everyone "how its done".

so to faggot number one: those 3 tags you did last winter on 14th did not count as a comeback. but really, comeback from what, you aint a king, never were.

faggot 2:until you get a throw that dosn't look like a 4 year old did it, don't give advise on graff. usually i believe its better to suck and be up than not, but GOD DAMN HOLMES, you take this to another level of shit we had previously thought unreachable. so thanks for making the rest of us toys look better.

and before either of you start comin back on the internet about how you could beat my ass...try it in real life.

like ima take advice from washed up spok or skateboard b the million dollar toy, hell no. go tag some rocks fool. cast is the only one up there certified to say shit and he aint even actin hard. instead of quit posting heres what im gonna do, keep postin flicks of graff on the streets, mine, yours, whoevers, if you dont like it, its your fault for not getin up and showing everyone "how its done".

so to faggot number one: those 3 tags you did last winter on 14th did not count as a comeback. but really, comeback from what, you aint a king, never were.

faggot 2:until you get a throw that dosn't look like a 4 year old did it, don't give advise on graff. usually i believe its better to suck and be up than not, but GOD DAMN HOLMES, you take this to another level of shit we had previously thought unreachable. so thanks for making the rest of us toys look better.

and before either of you start comin back on the internet about how you could beat my ass...try it in real life.

Haha, your right I dont really paint anymore cuz I dont have time, but Im pretty certified to tell you something about bombing and will be until you do 150+ fills, in every part of the city, without a car, before your 17. That said, Ive hardly painted in 4 years, have had nearly all my shit buffed/taken out, and still have roughly the same amount of shit you have running....But I guess I have a lot to learn from you