Wash DC

colonisms

^Those are actually some good photos... regardless of the content... it's stuff you'd actually see if you spent a few hours outside. and its 'current', as in not buffed or relatively recent...

i've been watching a lot of people come on this board and be all like "props to so and so...", when the people they talk about haven't even painted in a minute, or to even hear people still hatin' on ATB, as if ATB even caused any drama in the past year (*which they didn't.). it just lacks relevance, just like it wouldn't make sense to talk about juwan howard and the bullets in 2007.

bottom line is that a lot of people who have commented are people who don't know really what's going on... and i'm not talking about painting... just the state of what the city is like right now. like go ride a bus or train or something. wait don't ride a bus, because u won't see anything at all. all i'm sayin is, people can stay a little more current with their understanding of what's going on... and feel free to use the internet to do that, but don't let that be everything.

i think thats good insight, but just cause something is current doesn't mean its worth talking about..no disrespect to anybody thats doin their thing this year, just in general...ima give props to dr. dre before i give props to soulja boy even if dre aint had an album out in almost 10 years. if theres some new jack who does 5 fills everyday for a month on some quantity over quality shit, i can't knock nobody puttin in work, but i'd much rather stumble upon an old jale tag somewhere. everytime i come back home i get geeked to see that its a ton of people out painting but it seems like for every 20 people painting theres only 5 or 6 worth checkin out (once again, no disrespect to anyone in particular)...with that being said, i think its just a simple case of people giving props to people they think deserve them as opposed to people giving props to some other niggas just because they're in this season.

i think im done for now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they can piece but them niggas don't have any type of handstyles at all.

werent you just on here crying about your new in town and can some one please hold your hand while you fill a marker and take you on a nice little stroll, show you some spots. fuck outta here nigga, lets see your super sweet shit cuttie pie.

geeks just does that whole simple weird handie thing. too many dudes do that. im lookin for some stylistic handies that dont make everything look like shit..

there wasnt even a "handie" on that, what ever the fuck a "handie" is, ill bet the only one you got is from your boyfriend, "handie" i love it, you come up with that all by your self, do you have to pop your collar to do a "handie" or can i do it with a popshovit, cuz that might actually be stylish.