Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that "jam" isn't that bad... in fact it's pretty decent.

would it be wrong for people to be more blunt and be like "yo do something other than the stamp you already got down"? because i think that's what people might be trying to say, or at least i would say.

but then again, i take this back. what youngins need to do is learn how to decipher/translate "graffiti writer" talk. like if a dude's an asshole to you, half the time he's trying to say something positive to you regardless if god's genuinely bein a dick. because bottom line regardless what dude says, its a major tip: get good or get lost. i'd say anyone who was born before mtv was created, knows what i'm talking about, because bein critical was just how it was, and should still be...

like if you need me to translate, let me know yung.

its funny, i remember about 6-7 years ago, when a group of young kids were doing a lot of work in the city, a lot of people were bein all "extra" on the internet to them. (*feel free to scroll back a 100 pages and check it out yourself.) some of those kids ended up making a name for themselves.