Wash DC

colonisms

sime is a pussy and you know it.i met him and he was swinging from my nuts.

Your scrawny ass wouldnt do shit but run from me like every other toy that talk shit on here.

Thats why your hiding behind a computer,fag.

"washed up old man?" ha you wouldnt stand a chance in hell against me.Get Beatdown Again faggot.

hey then it should quick and easy right?? im not hiding behind a computer..i dont even own one.

you are a dope sick old man and no respects you. come to my academy and will fight one on one, this is no joke. it will be fair. i want to seriously see if you have something to prove. which you dont because in the real your the one hiding behind the computer screen. and i dont think you'd run from the fight you would just loose very badly.

and sime would fuck you up:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
exactly my point..i dont paint that much anymore either means you dont paint ever or you paint a little bit and you suck so bad you dont want anyone to see it. until you can burn that shit without a doubt keep your mouth shut. and for the record im not rose..and graffiti is all about arrows bitch get your shit straight..fraudulent ass screen name too you probably dont even listen to hip hop..and EVERYONE knows graffiti is hip hop. post pictures of your super straight 3ds or keep it to yourself

haha what the fuck? i come at you with something civil, and you want to try to attack me? first, you don't know who i am, you don't know what i write. i'm confident in my abilities as a writer, and i promise you, i can paint something better than that rose. i don't need to prove it to you, or to anybody for that matter. i don't paint for anyone but me. i already told you, next time i paint something, you'll see it. you can critique it if you want, i don't care. look, i've been writing for 15 years now, and i'm not one of those cats that never progresses. so like i said, eventually, you'll see some shit. i'm not in any rush to prove anything.

for the record, if you're thinking my screen name has anything to do with that roots manuva song, it doesn't. it has nothing to do with hip hop, and neither does graffiti.

that's the last i'm gonna say about any of this shit. there's enough retardation going on in here, there's enough internet thuggery, so throw your half-assed insults at someone who gives a fuck.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey then it should quick and easy right?? im not hiding behind a computer..i dont even own one.

you are a dope sick old man and no respects you. come to my academy and will fight one on one, this is no joke. it will be fair. i want to seriously see if you have something to prove. which you dont because in the real your the one hiding behind the computer screen. and i dont think you'd run from the fight you would just loose very badly.

and sime would fuck you up:cool:

Shut the fuck up already.You aint doing shit to no one so go "get drunk" toyboy.Your a scrawny ass punk.Get over it.

I could honestly care less if you two dis all of my shit, (referring to ORICL and SPC) I'll get my picture, so I'll be happy. Big deal. You're in this little "war" by yourselves because I actually have a life other than graffiti, going to secluded spots that are a pain in the ass to get in the first place to only to dis a few pieces is childish. Keep up the good work.

-DAJAM.BM.2DK

Starting shit with writers that have been putting work in for over 10 years before you even thought of writing is really childish.

"As you sow so shall you reap". Dont cry about it now.You started it,we gonna finish it.

Giving Beatdowns Always

haha thats sad a 40 some year old herb talks shit to kids who burn him

Whats sad is you have no clue what graffiti is.You think talking shit on a message board makes you a writer and a tuff guy.

Everything you toys do is straight bitten from other writers.You dont burn anyone little boy.

YO take that shit to the street its ok to talk shit as long as you are doing something about it And maybe I am GB Fucking A WHO CREW and not to name all the others Anyone that puts a bm next to thier word start doging me because thats what im going to do to you IKE I missed you the night you came to my bar but ill put a shrip on the barbie and you can come back down any of your other clowns whant it thats where ill be drinking beer thinking about what i will go over next laughing about it.

what is wrong with ya'll? spc is a piped out dope fiend that sticks markers up his butt, fuckin faget, now u must have 2 be smokin rocks or shootin sum dope 2 think this fool is good, he is sum straight garbage!

-SAPE 2DK.ADD.BM

Starting shit with writers that have been putting work in for over 10 years before you even thought of writing is really childish.

"As you sow so shall you reap". Dont cry about it now.You started it,we gonna finish it.

Giving Beatdowns Always

Nobody's crying, well at least I'm not, but continue with your little "bombing war" and I'll continue my life. Graffiti isn't permanent, pictures last a lifetime, so you guys just go out and have some fun dissing a bunch of kids, isn't that what being a king is all about?

DAJAM. BM.2DK.

would...... being the objective............ did or will or is..... is what makes all of you and your names fake and washed up........ ok.. ie for your dumb ass.....

he is crushing md va dc

he did crush md va dc

he will be crushing md va dc........... hasnt happend, wont happen....................

stay toy bitch......

P1010016.jpg

wish you were there buddy,,,, i wouldve def shown you some pussy............