Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Blah blah blah stut up loser... go to a star trek convention

Haha a star trek convention? Thats gay. But how r u gonna deal w/ that. Its the truth. It must put u in a funny place. You gotta maintain ur thug credibilty and say free ahoy, while at the same time stick up for ur man whose slut is trying to fuck ahoy as soon as he gets out, all the while livin in his spot, sleeping in his bed. Wat type of crew is that? How do u all sort that out? And if ur addicted to beef why are u bumpin cave all of a sudden. U got no heart. And it only gets deeper.

fuck you talkin about boy i NEVER went over cave, met him once with nore bfore they beefed and their beef was THIER beef they wanted to war with each other. he never went over me i never went over him, i thought he was a cool dude when i met him and am cool with some of his boys and am glad to see the man gettin' up so i'll give props to whoever the fuck i want to. BUMP KAOS CAVE DBK and ATB FAM

Fuck friends who are friends with enemies...By the way ARIN, it's hard to read that blue shit you type. But, that's to be expected from a toy, yall don't know shit about colors. How many times have you painted ARIN? Twice? Oh, you're too busy chasing that paper right? Staking up those five g's or so you got on your MySpace must of taken a long time I know. HAHAHAHAHHAA! FUCK Kaos, FUCK ATB Shams....

i knew fairytail would come running his dicksucker. jealous are we. WONT FIGHT DONT YOU MEAN WONT BACK DOWN anyways I heard you got dat ass kicked by CAVE next Kaeos and then by me if you dont stop dissing me anonomysly on the internet i never met you but when we cross paths lets fight like real men. so keep my name out yer mouth bitch because 12oz. is for pics not you runnin yer mouth. 5gs that aint shit, i spend that on green.

im done talkin because talkin aint walkin and i dont have low self esteem, i dont need to talk shit about people behind a computer to get me excited all i need is pussy weed and alcohol and some rusto

ATBIRDGANG

^^^^^ son,,, yousa douchebag foreal......... not you, or any of your crew stand firm behind they name.... your squad is pussy period.......... btw...... websters.com... look up the word anonymous..... you know exactly whos shittin on your name and your punkbitchcrew...................

Ms. AR. 15 and Kaos make a great couple. Yall should put Kaos down with ATB, because none of yall seem to have a grasp on reality. ATB won't back down, that's the funniest shit I've ever heard. ATB won't stand up; is that what you meant?

"[C]ross paths," I've been trying to cross paths with you pussies for months now. Still waiting for a response, you know so, we can "fight like real men." Getting served by me will be your biggest accomplishment in this game. Think on that when you smoke & drink 5gs worth of weed and alcohol, player (is that where your e-courage comes from). We know you don't really use the money for paint, cus nobody has ever seen you up. Your e-up. So keep clowing yourself and filling your head with gas. Your ATB, that tells all the real cats in this game who you really are. Idiot.

Fuck friends who are friends with enemies...By the way ARIN, it's hard to read that blue shit you type. But, that's to be expected from a toy, yall don't know shit about colors. How many times have you painted ARIN? Twice? Oh, you're too busy chasing that paper right? Staking up those five g's or so you got on your MySpace must of taken a long time I know. HAHAHAHAHHAA! FUCK Kaos, FUCK ATB Shams....

Damn ho your sweating me from state to state....Now I dont know but I heard they be pimpin and trickin on 16th street...so can I check your ho ass out down there too?!?...They got some big booty bitches down there I dont know if you beaner ass can hold it down with that kind of competition...

SLURP SLURP is the sound you be making....when Im bustin that TALE, yea its your man hood Im taking...ho...I can give you some reach around trick...

Are you gonna suck it or not my dick is hard as a motherfucker....kiss it pucker up...you fake fuck you aint bout shit and been burnt like charcoal more than once so shut up and get some wet wipes...deep throat... coof coof .....You aint a man your a little girl now quit fronting and take your ass back to...wherever the fuck it is you think you got props...

SHUT THE FUCK UP.............................................

kAOS DOESITMATTER saved you life years ago when all them were ready to kill you and doesitmatter did not give you up. NOW TO BOTH KAOS AND ARIN stop runing your mouth on the net like you know you are and set it up to fight DOES IT MATTER he said thats all he want and he has said he will travel to fight you he is a man that has always showed up to handle his shit so there is no reason to think he wont this time. You have commen friends this can happen

stop ruining your mouth on this shit and just take care of it like the net never existed