Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This stuffs boring...More Pear, More Cave, More Rezist, Less everyone else

Your absolutely right...less everyone else... EVERYONE..maybe if other people would step up more. then this thread wouldnt be as boring....atleast certain people are holding down graff in DC and old shit isnt being posted.

Your absolutely right...less everyone else... EVERYONE..maybe if other people would step up more. then this thread wouldnt be as boring....atleast certain people are holding down graff in DC and old shit isnt being posted.

Id rather see nothing than a bunch of trash and/or recycled bullshit. Its heating up the city, and for what? Nothing. Nobodies doing anyhting worth looking at right now except the people I mentioned and nobodies getting any better. Im totally w/ the idea of killing the city and new writers coming up, but I think it would be more interesting if 1.They didnt suck and 2. They tried something new once in awhile, escpecially if they suck. This city has gone from people who could do amazing productions to a city where people can hardly do a good throwup.

If someone from outside DC came and looked at this thread they'd probably think we suck. You cant get any inspiration from looking at this shit, I gotta look at Philly, Boston, NY, LA threads and thats sad. I really wish I could look at this thread for good graffiti and not hate on people painting now, cause people did the same to me.

Also quit playing out the same neighborhoods. I feel like Ive said this 1000 times but once uve crushed a neighborhood, chill and move on, u still got 3/4 of the city left. Theres already been 2 fox stories and one post article on the problem in like the past 2 months, so quit being lazy and move around, otherwise shits going to get even hotter. This city is small, it isnt too hot, and it would be a shame if NW became as dangerous to hit as say NOVA or MOCO just because a few people burn it up.

Id rather see nothing than a bunch of trash and/or recycled bullshit. Its heating up the city, and for what? Nothing. Nobodies doing anyhting worth looking at right now except the people I mentioned and nobodies getting any better. Im totally w/ the idea of killing the city and new writers coming up, but I think it would be more interesting if 1.They didnt suck and 2. They tried something new once in awhile, escpecially if they suck. This city has gone from people who could do amazing productions to a city where people can hardly do a good throwup.

If someone from outside DC came and looked at this thread they'd probably think we suck. You cant get any inspiration from looking at this shit, I gotta look at Philly, Boston, NY, LA threads and thats sad. I really wish I could look at this thread for good graffiti and not hate on people painting now, cause people did the same to me.

Also quit playing out the same neighborhoods. I feel like Ive said this 1000 times but once uve crushed a neighborhood, chill and move on, u still got 3/4 of the city left. Theres already been 2 fox stories and one post article on the problem in like the past 2 months, so quit being lazy and move around, otherwise shits going to get even hotter. This city is small, it isnt too hot, and it would be a shame if NW became as dangerous to hit as say NOVA or MOCO just because a few people burn it up.

yo be more fukin str8 ^ wit ur shit...if da people you talking about is magic,tragic,inca,nehi ..den say it stop trying hide wha u really want 2 say. If you think dey some trash lets c u do something. maybe you should research more on their skills and how long they've been writers instead of judging the way they bomb. maybe ull find something that u think is not trash.

yo be more fukin str8 ^ wit ur shit...if da people you talking about is magic,tragic,inca,nehi ..den say it stop trying hide wha u really want 2 say. If you think dey some trash lets c u do something. maybe you should research more on their skills and how long they've been writers instead of judging the way they bomb. maybe ull find something that u think is not trash.

Like I said, the only people in DC that are painting worthwhile stuff are Pear, Cave, and Rezist... So if ur not on that list then figure it out. Im not sure how Im suppose to research peoples skills, Ive seen a lot from all of u/them and havent seen anything amazing. I know you got skills w/ a can, so get better on paper and go out and do it. I dont see anything but truth in what I said, I mean if u can prove me wrong post some hot pictures, Id be happy to be proven wrong.

yo kizops, no disrespect but instead of talkin all the time get out n paint more, practice what you preach man, don't be jealous of these younger cats gettin up, they may not be burnin shit but they got heart, true cave n rezist are burnin shit but you dont see cave n rezist "every block like inca nehi magic or tragic, let the younger bombers do their thing they'll get better

and how are you gonna leave Nehi out of those people? Nehi might not be doing burners but the throw and hand is definately worth looking at.

my bad, Nehi crushes shit too, the throws gotten cleaner, it's lookin good, and so no one feels left out- Nature, Grand+ BM kids, Rivs, Relms, all these cats puttin in work on the streets, here's a lil sumthin I spotted-

dajamgrandjl7.jpg

Like I said, the only people in DC that are painting worthwhile stuff are Pear, Cave, and Rezist... So if ur not on that list then figure it out. Im not sure how Im suppose to research peoples skills, Ive seen a lot from all of u/them and havent seen anything amazing. I know you got skills w/ a can, so get better on paper and go out and do it. I dont see anything but truth in what I said, I mean if u can prove me wrong post some hot pictures, Id be happy to be proven wrong.

the only one that i c that has done some hot ass fuking str8's on street as bombing is pear..i give it ^ 2 him he doing nice shit while crushing.i give cave n resist respect 4 deir skills but i dont c no bombing..this thread if i believe says BRICK SLAYERS not METAL HEADS..and is funny how you post their burners n str8's but i dont c none of ur work,THATS NEW AND RECENT...

you know its funny how (some) people love to bitch about how others have wack ass throwies and handstyles or w/e.

If you hate seeing those wackass throwies and handstyles how about u teach these youngins instead of bitchin about

how they make DC look bad. Just my 2 cents.

It was done by rezist....no joke

Storytime: Id be glad to help people out, but theres no bench or anything like that anymore so where do u suppose this would happen?

there are other places im sure someone could think of, but now days you cant trust the internetz with all the watching of the internetz by the cops and such. telling such information would be like telling someone you found a place that has a shit load of kilos of coccaine...just atracts too much attention. Redline gets shittier and shittier every day...