Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how come mint can post mass amounts his bullshit but as soon as seco puts up a couple pics people start bitching? that shits lame. fuck mint

becasue although it may be bullshit, at least hes painting wich is more than we can say for your buddy "seco", and by the way all the time you spend on this thread looking like fools, why dont you take a minute to realize you cant write seco ever heard of a guy SEK HOA FFC ???!!! fuckin herbs, stay in fairfax or wherever the fuck...gosh

becasue although it may be bullshit, at least hes painting wich is more than we can say for your buddy "seco", and by the way all the time you spend on this thread looking like fools, why dont you take a minute to realize you cant write seco ever heard of a guy SEK HOA FFC ???!!! fuckin herbs, stay in fairfax or wherever the fuck...gosh

I can write seco u fagget dick rider. sek writes SEK not SECO. stop talkin shit and hatin from yesterday u fagget ass bitch. i stopped till u try to fry me, but ur GAY!!!!!!!

I can write seco u fagget dick rider. sek writes SEK not SECO. stop talkin shit and hatin from yesterday u fagget ass bitch. i stopped till u try to fry me, but ur GAY!!!!!!!

sorry man, you cant write seco i already told you, well you can if you want but youve got some work to do, unless youre prepared to wirte that for the next twenty five years, then well WERE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!!!!!

START DOING GRAFFITI FOR YOURSELVES AND LEAVE IT OFF THE FUCKIN INTERNET.....PAINT/POST/PAINT/POST........FUCKA STAMP LICKA...FUCK WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS OF YA SHIT...GO DO YOU.....FAME COMES FROM OTHERS GIVING YOU THE RESPECT BECAUSE THEY'VE SEEN "YOU" IN THE STREETS... ALL YALL DOUCHEBAGS ACT LIKE YOU GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE....FUCKINRETARTED...... IT JUST AINT THE SAME............................................ FEELING SATISFACTION FROM THE "INTERNET" IN CROWD REACTION?..... FUCKINTOOLZ............ ILL BURN EVERY LAST ONE OF YA AND I DONT POST SHIT BITCHES........................................... THE MAJORITY OF DC REALLY NEEDS TO GROW THE FUCKUP.......

sorry man, you cant write seco i already told you, well you can if you want but youve got some work to do, unless youre prepared to wirte that for the next twenty five years, then well WERE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!!!!!

trulyours, please leave the kids alone, stop being a graff snob, the kids gonna write his name, its not as if you carry this attitude with sek from bmore so drop it, post whatever you want as long as its not someones shit dissed, black book only pics are suspect, paint wherever you want as long as its not over someone better than you, were in this thread finally getting it back to looking good.

butterfingers, trulyoursz paints alot and his pics are all over this thread. if butterfingers is seco then he is a friend of our family. stop popping shit, keep painting. and let the youngins post whatever they create its not as if we pay for thread space on here, if you dont like what they are doing then skip past thier posts.

DSC00190.jpg

START DOING GRAFFITI FOR YOURSELVES AND LEAVE IT OFF THE FUCKIN INTERNET.....PAINT/POST/PAINT/POST........FUCKA STAMP LICKA...FUCK WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS OF YA SHIT...GO DO YOU.....FAME COMES FROM OTHERS GIVING YOU THE RESPECT BECAUSE THEY'VE SEEN "YOU" IN THE STREETS... ALL YALL DOUCHEBAGS ACT LIKE YOU GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE....FUCKINRETARTED...... IT JUST AINT THE SAME............................................ FEELING SATISFACTION FROM THE "INTERNET" IN CROWD REACTION?..... FUCKINTOOLZ............ ILL BURN EVERY LAST ONE OF YA AND I DONT POST SHIT BITCHES........................................... THE MAJORITY OF DC REALLY NEEDS TO GROW THE FUCKUP.......