Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHA...yo these bitch ass TOYS from DC....I wont say any names...but, they should take a lesson from this gay ass shit...I just stumbled on some fags who like putting all theyre info out their like that...Fronting like theyre tuff...Really the shit is too funny. Oh and shout outs ....them rimes is tight...SIKE....herbs.

Stoughton police say they used the popular teenage website, myspace.com, to help solve a widespread vandalism spree. Three teenagers are currently under arrest and facing charges in the spree which cost an estimated $75,000 in damages.

18-year-old ******** has been charged with 28 counts of tagging property and 11 counts of malicious damage of more than $250; ********, 17, has been charged with 17 counts of tagging and 11 counts of malicious damage of more than $250; and ********, 18, has been charged with 14 counts of tagging.

Investigators found the suspects after searching myspace.com, a web site where users often post personal information and photographs. The suspects' names were not listed on the site but the officers were able to track them down by their tagging signs and by investigating a group called "Graffiti Artists."

Police say two of the suspects have been forthcoming with information and have contacted some of the victims to arrange for restitution.

look

i don't like people's names on the forum

we're gonna fix up the home page, it was a bad oversight

some of the mods agree that if people talk a lot about this kind of stuff, it may attract law enforcement here to check up on shit thats going down

am i being ridiculous? paranoid?

maybe,

but if it was one of your friends, would you want their name posted all over?

maybe, but probably not