Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tune Dead?!? what? I'm not believing that, sounds like circumstantial evidence is getting out of hand. Time to make some phone calls.

Anyone know for sure? Like, with a news link?

Word to the Byrd, Fyre, Belev, Eon, At-The-Bottom, Cocaine, Ryver, Cast, Myner, Rancore, Rezist, Halo, June, Jale, Borf, Amen, Debt, Cluk, Nutz, Info, Cave, Dahm?, Serk, The Big Gurlz, And Linda Cropp, Go head with your bad politicking self,

And they said DC is dead. Wellllll some of them are retired but sheeeeet! we aint going no where!

Oh, yeah no photos sorry..

dc graffiti is dying fast or is dead. its cause all the dissing has been getting alot of attention by the citizens of dc and there sick of looking at all the scribble. you can ride the redline and just see nuthing but bullshit. not ONE fuckin piece!! i talked to a buffer, and thats what he told me. the citys going down the toilet. its all cause of one dislexic toy, and his ignorant views.

Originally posted by CaveMandingo+Sep 22 2005, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CaveMandingo - Sep 22 2005, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dc graffiti is dying fast or is dead.  its cause all the dissing has been getting alot of attention by the citizens of dc and there sick of looking at all the scribble. you can ride the redline and just see nuthing but bullshit. not ONE fuckin piece!!  i talked to a buffer, and thats what he told me. the citys going down the toilet. its all cause of one dislexic toy, and his ignorant views.

[/b]

Originally posted by MAR@Sep 16 2005, 02:54 PM

Personally im rooting for the buff.

Its DC's only chance. Once the dissed shit and the lame bombs are removed then this city can turn around.

<!--QuoteBegin-the balance

i figured that but were tryin to stay positive,,,,,

freeways that used to run a month or so,,,now

runs for 2 days!!!!!,,,,prove the buff wrong,,,,

nows the time

Actually there is a freeway piece by gier, delete, and someone else under the underpass before the silver spring exit on the beltway going towards college park that has been running for about a month. I want to flick it but i dont know how. Though i may be contradicting myself DC still has some kick in it.

Originally posted by MAR+Sep 23 2005, 12:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Sep 23 2005, 12:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CaveMandingo+Sep 22 2005, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CaveMandingo - Sep 22 2005, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>dc graffiti is dying fast or is dead. its cause all the dissing has been getting alot of attention by the citizens of dc and there sick of looking at all the scribble. you can ride the redline and just see nuthing but bullshit. not ONE fuckin piece!! i talked to a buffer, and thats what he told me. the citys going down the toilet. its all cause of one dislexic toy, and his ignorant views.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-MAR@Sep 16 2005, 02:54 PM

Personally im rooting for the buff.

Its DC's only chance. Once the dissed shit and the lame bombs are removed then this city can turn around.

<!--QuoteBegin-the balance

i figured that but were tryin to stay positive,,,,,

freeways that used to run a month or so,,,now

runs for 2 days!!!!!,,,,prove the buff wrong,,,,

nows the time

Actually there is a freeway piece by gier, delete, and someone else under the underpass before the silver spring exit on the beltway going towards college park that has been running for about a month. I want to flick it but i dont know how. Though i may be contradicting myself DC still has some kick in it.

[/b]

all the shit by ikea right? It all got buffed if I remember correctly

Eon's the winner of the day with a huge series of ups! that shit looks dope! Cast you’ll be happy to know that your boys are putting you up you all these years later. and you still have one of those symmetrical CA throw’s running in the RI train yard! That must have been some night. you got all the way up in to the station if I remember correctly.

H.

Yes, I have no photos...