Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TheJump0ffKid@Aug 5 2005, 08:44 AM

Its kind of a sad city... the massive buff, the sticker proof boxes, whats next... besides the 9.8 million dollar project to step up security on the CSX lines...something like 300 camaras... But its whatever... Take flixs before everything gets buffed.

think 300 cameras is bad?

come over to london where everywhere you go there is a camera!!!

I miss ths district!

1) Balance brings the truth.

2) CSX security is supposed to be from DC to Baltimore. But I swear they've been talking about this shit forever. They had that news special where some DC area writer shows the media crew AUP and how trains run through there. BamaBamma.

3) Art of Storytelling was pretty good. But I generally have a critical opinion of graffiti videos.

Well with bad guys making threats and even droping the distict's name on one of there videos, a very close personal friend of mine is head of one of the subcontractors they r working with... CSX employees get something like the smart cards that gives of a radio freq. if you don't have one of these and u r in the "zone" camera's equipment with motion sensors pick you up and contact the head office... who in my world would call the police.... Including the spot u took me 2 that one time rivs.

how about paste over ur stickers,

those cameras cant call the police for every cat

and dog running loose! an someone has to man all of them!

i'm more scared of a sting or bike cop, or a street hero!

then again if u trained in the ways of the koga ninja,

the police would never catch u,

ultra_wof.jpg.7fabfbb4d1827f3c98467384ad21ce54.jpg

Well when i get more info on it ill drop the details... idk about the stickers i put them down and picked up some mops, and markers, even got a paintstick... Anyone walked the blocks around where borf was popped.. every ten feet a hollow or a handy. I think he lost control and stopped thinking... the buff is getting me down.39e76f50.jpg