Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah yeah *yawn*...... your old news and so are your comments. go talk all the shit you want say what ever it really doesnt matter when its said on the internet. what kind of badd ass do you play your self for? lets see your shit.????? thats right your gonna come out with all sorts of excuses not to post any of your shit work. so a big fuking *YAWN* to you motherfuker cuzz your boring. look for a new approach and Holla ..........

Originally posted by kungfu Lou

DAmn, those look like covey and kane styley. They would laugh if they knew how badd the permission wall posse was taking a bite out of their kungfu style. Thin lines, fake montana, and the same azz shyte. maka ya own ninja style, u wasta ya time you dumdum

who tha fuck cares if they bit poser and cove...when you first looked at it you knew it wasn't theirs so why even say anything ....nigga's just tryn to act like if they're original themselves..... i don' care what anyone says everyone bites if not now then along the rode they will, kane supposedy dislikes its crew because they bite arrows! c'mon now how many different styles of arrows is there????arrows have been done since the beginning of graff.....look at cove and look at Ouija's shit see the resemblance????but wll someon tell him that ??? no because everyones to busy looking up at his ball sack. i've only met the guy once and he seems pretty cool but when people start actin ignorant for biting, there's no point... c'mon stop actin stupid peple and just fuckin paint.....there for no laughs from them....ibet they feel proud that someone bites their shit it proves that someone is diggin it....get ya heads out ya asses and stop talkin nd post more flicks..... along the road its all een done before....peace....crowded thoughts!

lets be honest. look at any of these threads from around the country or around the world and there are a million people doing similiar styles. everyone adds there own flare. at least somebodies actually painting in chicago and can use a can. otherwise there wouldn't be shit.

yah thats true but the problem is that all the kats who started painting b4 others claim styles that are'nt even theirs. i got fronted on by some peeps saying "ohh you bit my heart " type shit. when sho nuff they got fronted on when they started..i came to find this out from their own boys. im not salty, never felt salty cuzz i dont give a fuk. the only thing i hate is peeps acting as if they shit didnt stink. but i agree, cats bitting to the fullest, every single detail, really makes then look bad and so they get hated on.

P.S no chat you suck .

Damn , you always have somethin to say.....

your post count is rapidly growing......so who's the fucken nerd look at mine i spend most of my time laughing at stupid phucks like you, than going out of my way and talkin shit to people who could care less.... the only reason i posted something in the first place is because i got flicks on this thread , so therefore i have a righ to say something! where are yours?????

fuck chat rooms! phuckin pedophiles .....

All this taking about biting is making me hungry----

OK i will confess that i too bite, i use a spray can to make letters and character on walls, which 1,000 others do!

I really think you guys posted the wrong flicks, here's a good example. Not hating on any one but man, Iam hunger again-

http://www.hotheadz.org/wallspace/urbanizedart/legal/6_10_02/cove_cya.JPG'>

http://www.hotheadz.org/wallspace/urbanizedart/legal/legal_10_25_02/DCP_0047.JPG'>

Who's munching on who?

One last thing which sucks is that my boy sega got fronted on some bs that should of never happened.

AEK2003FK

Guest FLASKONER

FLASKONE CMW FLASKONE CMW

Originally posted by grafkat86

Aaaaahhh so confusing...I've memorized every train line and almost every bus route in boston...i guess you have to live in that city to understand the train routes

:p FLASKFLASKFLASKFLASKFLASKFLASKFLASKFLASKFLASKFLASKFLASK

FLASKONE CMW

CHICAGOS MOST WANTED CREW!!!!!!!:king: :king: :king: ;)

Guest FLASKONER

LETS CHAT----- I KNOW YOUR A FUCKIN BROKE ASS SPIC BUT DIDNT ONE OF YOUR FIVE DADDIES LOVE YOU?

:mexican: BIG FEZ ASS----WANTING TO BE PANCHO VILLA:mexican:

GO TAKE SOME MORE UP THE ASS YOU FAG:eek: :) :eek: :) :eek:

MAN ARE YOU SWEET!!!

Originally posted by lets chat

fuck you trout boy you honkee mutha fuckin

you honkees have no race cuz yz all fucked each as brutha and sista now ya all have downsyndrum

go back to kentucky cornbread eaten mutha fucka.....

why the fuck would i go back to the mother land( kentucky) ? we already gots the south on lock.......nows we fixen to come up here and fix shit,DIXIE style .

dont hate us whites just becuse we run shit.oh and my cousin is hella cute,me and hers is gonna be married

Archived