Chicago Graff

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey fuel ill talk to you after you get yourself a few post ROOKIE........

and flask yeah my one daddy loves me does your honkee bruther/daddy love your downsyndrom ass.....

yeah its us mexicans takin your white country away from your trailor trash on cops every night ass........ go do your laundry it stinks up in here..... or is that sega gensis in the room.......

xaust youve got a really COOL name.... what did you look throught the encyclopidia for a name ....... how long did it take before you thought ......HEY XAUST THATS MY NAME.... cool then you called your one friend and said hey what do you think of XAUST.... if you would have called me i would have hung up on you and gone back to bangin yo lady

Guest FLASKONER
Originally posted by lets chat

hey fuel ill talk to you after you get yourself a few post ROOKIE........

and flask yeah my one daddy loves me does your honkee bruther/daddy love your downsyndrom ass.....

yeah its us mexicans takin your white country away from your trailor trash on cops every night ass........ go do your laundry it stinks up in here..... or is that sega gensis in the room.......

HEY FRIUTCAKE DONT MAKE ME BEAT YOUR ASS!!!!

CMW:CRAZZY MUTHAFUCKIN WHITEBOYZZ

THE :king: FLASKONE ;)

Guest FLASKONER

Re: OHHH I AM SCAREDDD

Originally posted by HenDrix

Hmm Lets see Ok I wonder yeah Ok

Check it I already had the application and declined that garbage shit

it was a joke to the graff game I don't know how these other dorks signed it like that spic odnam or hongkong I eat cats guy esiver anyways stopp yapping before I get gangster on your big Fat I can't piece after painting for 15 years stick to tagging you cakeeeeee:king:

HENDRIX YOU FUCKIN LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!! WHEN EVER YOU THINK YOUR BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE ON THE KENGS OF CHICAGO

YOU`LL LEAVE YOUR REAL NAME AND WILL GO BEAT YOUR ASS. END OF YOUR STORY TOY!!!

drem you better keep your dirty pussyville claws off my latina sista......

ill send you one from the trailor park next county over from pussyville usa

i already got me one homie..no time for to wait for your sister and mom coming over from the trailer park. and its spelled trailer you dumb fuck.

listen hear FUEL ROCK..... youll try to build up them stats and ill break you down..... the second you talk tuff ill trow my lite roach your way and POOOOF up in smoke you go .....keep tryin petro boy

uhhhhhhmmmmmmm, interesting, its only my third post and already heatng you up......imagine when i do get my engine started.....

Archived