The Irony....

Gunm

That this temp job I have right now has to be the most rewarding job I have had in years.

-My efforts are noticed and commended

-The pay is good and consistent

-Cute girls working in the building

-My commute is EFFORTLESS in the morning/afternoon

-As long as my numbers are consistent I am not bothered

-I'm already moving up on the totem pole.

-Freedom to surf the net at will

-Lot's of places to dip to during lunch for food/beer

I never thought I'd find satisfaction in a temp job...ever. i thought job satisfaction came through grueling interviews and sterile office environments. Not this place.

Although not my dream job by any stretch of the imagination but while I am getting back on my feet it's pretty damn sweet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I never thought I'd find satisfaction in a temp job...ever. i thought job satisfaction came through grueling interviews and sterile office environments. Not this place.

Although not my dream job by any stretch of the imagination but while I am getting back on my feet it's pretty damn sweet.

Some one got shit canned to necessitate your "temp" position. Of course they are nice to you, they need a warm body. Good luck! Wait till the honeymoons over.

Some one got shit canned to necessitate your "temp" position. Of course they are nice to you, they need a warm body. Good luck! Wait till the honeymoons over.

normally I would try to be the one to rain on len's parade but WOW you sir did enough for the both of us...

congrats lens by the way

lens, you cant do temp to perm? go talk to em dude...its worth a shot.

ps- dont forget the pics

we'll see what happens. i'm trying to set up an interview in frisco for a job that pays about $20k more a year for the same work.

worth a shot

Let me see about the flicks