BODY BOMBING

hrm smk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW U BITCHES NEED 2 GET YA SHIT SRT8 AND THEN START TALKIN CUZ THIS IS Y IM STARTING 2 HATE GRAFF BITCHES LIKE U " i though saber started graff"" i though cavemen started graff" fucking dumb asses shut ur fucking im better than everyone and i can out wit anyone fucking mouth and take a seat in the back of the bbus 2 skool read the fucking book "the art of getting over: graffiti at the mullennium by stephen powers the first fe pages tell u everything FUCKING FAGGOTS

WOW U BITCHES NEED 2 GET YA SHIT SRT8 AND THEN START TALKIN CUZ THIS IS Y IM STARTING 2 HATE GRAFF BITCHES LIKE U " i though saber started graff"" i though cavemen started graff" fucking dumb asses shut ur fucking im better than everyone and i can out wit anyone fucking mouth and take a seat in the back of the bbus 2 skool read the fucking book "the art of getting over: graffiti at the mullennium by stephen powers the first fe pages tell u everything FUCKING FAGGOTS

lol ur stoopid lmao!!!1 u lerned about the graffing from a book???/lol. my nigga leroy told me saber started graph with one big river piece in NYC or jersey or rhode island or sumthing i 4got but yea every1 else bit from dat, rent gettin up, mayB ull lern sumthing.!!!

:rolleyes:

shoot yourself in the head with a rocket launcher

Archived