BODY BOMBING

hrm smk

YO THAT GURL DONT LOOK LiiK A VAMPIRE.. SHE JUS HAS THA CHEST OF A 14Y.O.. THA BiiTCH HASNT EVEN MATURED.. U COULD STILL C HER FUCKiiN VIENS MAN..

im sorry but youre an idoit, bein able to see her veins has nothing to do with age, thats to do with complexion and thickness of her skin, not age

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im sorry but youre an idoit, bein able to see her veins has nothing to do with age, thats to do with complexion and thickness of her skin, not age

OKAY.. POINT WELL TAKIN.. Y DONT U GIVE THA GURL A HELPIN HAND N GIVE HER SUM SUN FOR HER PAIL ASS COMPLEXTION THAT SHOWS UR VEINS.. YES.. NO.. :rolleyes:

most of you guys must be gay with all the "ewww gross titties" i hear being thrown around. Im sure every girl you've gotten with has been a supermodel. I'm positive. There just isnt any other way right Mindyou? And i didnt say anything about the graff, it speaks for itself.

ahahahaha those tities r fukd!!!!! look at the angle of the nipples!! plus i dont think there fake... where are the scars??

why would i lie you fuckin queer? the scars are under her tits right there, you obviously aint ever seen fake titties before. or any titties for that matter, nigga comes to the body bombing thread to see some naked bitches hahahahaha.

by the way, the name ALERT has been kinged, and the kid is all nation... get a new name.

you fuckers actin like you wouldnt suck on them tits..

why you gotta act all tough and say her tits are wack..

bunch of fuckin homos out here..

i rock all these bitches on this here page..gladly...

yeh damn..the fucks up with all the complaining?>..them tits look pretty good to me..at least they post shit..we just mooch off of them..don't think the non-posters could get much better broads..bet that tickled when the marker went over the smashed spiderrr..grey in the puss?,.LOOT.

all three of the girls on this page are horrid. they'd combine to make a beast worse than frankenstein.

-Girl A: well, i can't say that much about her because the bombing is so toy that i'm distracted. regardless, thems some weird nips. no self identity.

-Girl B: nice stretch marks, and i'm lovin the pimples.

-Girl C: don't even say "good eye" cuz i noticed the fucked up angle of her tits; Stevie Wonder would notice that shit from across the room. Duh, they're fake. duh duh duh. but that's no crime. the crime is not waiting until shit settles down before you flash em all around. you gotta keep em under wraps till they've evened out! i guess if you're strippin full time, you can't stop just cuz you got some wonkey nips.

and trust me, i'm not tryin to act "hard" or anything. i'm just callin em like i seem em, and that don't make me no homo, bro. it means i have taste.

Archived