Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Issac Brock

Tame ass old people

I visit this one forum a lot, the canon digital photography forum. A lot of people are very helpful and very good photographers, but I really hate how tame it is. Swearing is not allowed, moderators edit out any mention of pirating software, arguing usually results in a ban..its ridiculous. I really, really, REALLY hope that I don't end up that sensitive when I'm older. I mean come on.

Discuss

I think you'll find that apart from a few web forums most of em won't let you post shit like that or get into flame wars.

I post on a couple VW forums and they are also very very tame.

12oz is one-of-a-kind, mang.

banned!

Youre the one that can do it.

While I have your attention.

You know I was thinking if we could vote someone into a banning or at least a temporary banning. Sorta like we have the props button but more of a ban button and after X amount of bannings by other users a mod would be pm'd/alerted on the current situation. In a way giving power to the other users. But only users with a certain amount of posts would be able to have access to the ban button.

Just something running around the ol' noggin.

^^That's stupid

But yeah, 12oz is one of a kind. I think it was the first forum I had ever been to so when I saw other ones I was surprised how sensitive they are.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now