cell phones will be used against you

serum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Note this.

i used to be a guy who thought that the whole Paranoia that goes with graff was exagerated by people but now i know very differntly.

getting arrested thew the police taking deep investigations are very very real. if you get up be paranoid they will track you down!!

unless you are a paranoid son of a bitch.

just how pinpointed each area is unknown to me.

Just some info..

"Whenever you carry (much less use) a cell phone that is turned on, the cellular network is constantly "scanning" to determine where you are so that it can route telephone calls to the appropriate cell location. By examining the relative signal strength of three of these cells, through a process called "triangulation" the cell provider can determine - with relatively low level of precision, where you are at any point in time. Other technologies employed by cell providers, such as those employed with E-911 services, can determine your location with greater precision. Finally, some cell phones are also equipped with GPS capabilities, which passively receive certain data from geosynchronous satellites to enable the phone (but not the provider) to determine its precise locations - often within a matter of feet."

"A <== A cell phone base station.

________ ________

/ \/ \ Here you can see how this thing works.

/ /\ 2 \ The base station one knows that you

/ / \ \ are within the range of the circle

/ . / \ . \ around it away from it. it knows it by

\ 1 A \____/_A_ / measuring the strength of your phone's

\ /\XX/ \ / signal.

\ / \/ \ / The same way, base station 2 knows

\____/___/\_______\/ your distance from it, too and can draw

/ . \ a circle, as well. Now, with these two

\ A / base stations we know that the phone

\ / user is in one of the two intersections

\ 3 / of the circles around base stations one

\________/ and two.

Then there is the base station three. It

only needs to know that its signal is not strong enough to reach the

northern intersection of circles of base stations 1 and 2. That way we

know that the user must be in the southern one of the intersections of

circles drawn by base stations 1 and 2. Please note that in this drawing

base station 3's circle doesn't tell the distance from the phone user,

but the maximum possible range it can reach. (Because I didn't think

when I drew the pic.)"

you know the only way they can get evidence from a cell phone and use it is with a warrant. they get away with using evidence from cell phones all the time without warrants because no one bothers to challenge the fact that it was illegally gathered evidence...

also this is what I do.. password protect my phone.. that way if I am getting arrested I just shut it off.. actually if I think I am going to get arrested, and have a second I call one of my boys tell him where I am at and that I am most likely going to get arrested then shut my phone off. that way if he doesn't hear from me in a hour or so he is calling the cop shop to see what my bail is..

so just remember kids if there is a password on your phone, the police can't access it if they catch you and you shut it off.. well they will have to get a warrant to access it.. and you can challenge the warrant in court if they do manage to get one..

When purchasing paint, be sure to conceal your face with a ski mask, and attach a voice scrambler to an embedded microphone taped close to your mouth. This will make them think that you are somebody else. Then simply explain profusely to the cashier that you do not intend to do any criminal damage to property with the supplies that you are purchasing. This will cause them to think you are buying paint for legal purposes. BELIEVE me, it works.

haha,That be kinda suspicious.

tho whereing a hat will always help

since you really can't get away with hoods in busnisses anymore.