Stuck in Terminal C

MitchThe$nitch

What a morning. Get up at 6am, take the train to the airport for a 930 flight. Hall two bags - one regular bag and one golf bag due to an obligation of golf on my trip. Its pouring rain and humid as shit. I almost take out two peole with my bag going down the subway stairs. The train is 25 minutes or so late - and packed. I finally get to O'Hare airport and get to my check in spot. And you guessed it - my flight is canceled. So now I got rebooked on another flight at 130pm. It 10am now and i paid 7 dollars to have wireless internet access and tell you my story. I am now sitting here bored as shit watching people walk by....All to go to new orleans to golf in hot ass weather with an old friend, and drink.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know you cant get them past security.

But once you are past security can you buy them in the little magazine shops and shit ??

I felt the move to not let them past security was to drive up sales in the airport shops, not so much saftey. So I was looking for some first hand knowledge.

I know how that is, I've had my share of hurrying and hoping that the el will get me to Midway/Ohare in time...and one time I got there barely on time and the little automated thing said that it printed my boarding pass, but it wasn't there, so I ran to the gate to ask them what to do. Obviously they didn't know, so I just tried again and it worked (I felt stupid then), but my gate was far so I had to be the cheeseball sprinting through the airport carrying a bag. Ugh.

I've also had plenty of time spent sitting in an airport doing nothing, that sucks, but its cool that you had a laptop and 12oz to keep you company.

Cool ... I thought so ... I mean how hard would it be to make you take a drink of your bottled water to show you were not afraid of drinking it.

actually you arent allowed to bring it on the plane at all, even if you drink it in front of a security gaurd. you can buy a bottle past security, but you have to kill it before you enter the plane. once you get your boarding call and go past the gate, theres usually a team of people who search your bag and take out any water or liquid. bitch stole my 5$ visine bottle. i was also pissed because i missed out on cheap duty free liquor, which pissed me off alot.