Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

hesh, ABC, lets plan a west coast BOP get together

whens burger king getting out there? lets road trip or some shit. i need to be out in the bay for a minute again. we'll do this shit proper.

holler.

Im glad you felt the need to let everyone know..

i'm sorry, maybe you haven't noticed, but we're some loved ass motherfuckers on this website. i'm not sure you can appreciate how many people are living vicariously through the BOP. we need to, like, make some limited edition all over print tees or something. maybe raven could hook up a nike. i dunno. all i know is we're about to go next level son(s)

that shit's real though.

we're about to come out with our own bottled water and moist towelets, just cause fools is sweating so hard.

did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, that getting drunk and writing on stuff is the reason God created the universe?

people who are nearing 30 who's life amounts to drinking and writing on walls? Shit. Maybe we need to find different role models?

you're jealous.

did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, that getting drunk and writing on stuff is the reason God created the universe?

you're on point.

fuck the west coast my do.

Just swing by the block and we'll lamp.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now