hey chronica...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Mr. Seeking,

I am writing on behalf of your tribute post to me.... and I might say, you have yet tickled my funny bone. Actually, no... you guessed wrong, I do not "love" graffiti guys... and i'm assumming that your Ms. Cleo skills are off today. I said I like tattoos..... not "graffiti guys", and asked for the lovely people to post theirs, and if you took it the wrong way.. I am sorry. Now, this little indecent exchange of breast vs. tattoos.... that's just too much for the world.

I must say though, the line at the end kinda had me giving things a quick consideration. "Come with it boo" ::shivers::

Oh I do love those sweet nothings being whispered in my ear. You were always a witty one. Maybe we can discuss this further with a forty, a snort of anthrax, and you in this cute green Fubu jersey I just got from ebay. What do you say, my place or yours?

Its always great being back on these boards.

Xoxo,

Chronica.

back on the boards huh?

if all you wanted was pics of tattoos, why come to a graff board? i think you secretly want the dick dont you? maybe even not so secretly. i'll match your 40, an raise you some crystal. i mean, fuck it, if were gonna be junkies and fuck all night long, we might as well do it right, ya know?

Sweet Jesus. Are you one of those guys who thinks every girl wants him, and maybe even....... let him stick it in the back door? (Just wondering.)

Seeking, If you read what I said thoroly (sp), I said "Or is that a bust?"

It meant to be a joke really, because *I* think any bright "art-teast" would know better than to post up pictures of their distinct body markings, let alone photographs of themselves.

If you can't take a joke, then I apologize.. I really really, really do.

Bordem or Seriouslly upset? Either way, both are quilified for hugs.

"ooh.. child things are gonna get easier... ooh child things'll get brighter..."

But seriously tattoos, yes body art, fascinates me, as of all types of art.. so i'm sorry if you thought I was trying to look for some cheap entertainment along here. I don't know you, you don't know me.. but that crystal sounds nice. (I'm just kidding, if you coulden't tell.)

your use of the word bust is what actually inspired my request for photos of your breasts. so how simple minded i am? excellent.

so would you mind explaining to us why your uncle has naked pictures of you? and what we would have to do to get copies on here?

sorry for treating you like a dick chasing waste of time, but... well... its my insecurities surrounding women, i just cant help it ya know?

all my love, seeking

ok, ok, enough nonsense... this topic was in very poor taste to begin with.

chronica, if you are trully interested in graff and tattoos and art and what not, then so be it. enjoy the board. i sort of reacted to the fact that normaly any girl that comes on here and immediatly just begins talking about guys, is generally a guy himself trying to be funny. if thats not the case, then i apologise. i do however believe that if you have any interest in talking to people here, you'll have to move beyond talking about how guys with tattoos make your 'kitty cream' no one is going to respect shit like that...

good luck... seeking

Archived