SPENDING MONEY, DRINKING SPARKS, neighbor beef

Pfffffffffft

YEAH, I HAD A BAD DAY TODAY..

i delt with some ex girlfriend business after 6 months of not seeing her..she is coming back to US from italy to pick up her shit at my house..

her attitude is the worse. i dont want to deal with her shit...on top of it all i spent 800 some bucks today between rent(that was late) car payment and car insurance..

so on an empty stomach i am treating myself to a couple sparks followed up by god knows what else to drink..

my neighbor is really pissing me off too..

he is an old balding dwarf gizmo troll looking mongroul who is crosseyed and constantly "monitoring" what goes on in my apartment buliding.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm stressing like fuck right now, i was supposed to go visit a friend of mine, and we were gonna go eat some dinner and catch a flick, but i called her a little earlier and told her i'd have to reschedule for tomorrow. so now, i'm about to get drunk off of st. peters oatmeal stout.

ive never really racked food on the low..

my friend use to work at a grocery store and he use to charge me 2 bucks for a buggy full of food..

ive reached a new level of poorness..

my fridge looks like a baseball stadium at night..blinding..

my stomach is tempting me to start racking grub..

explain your methods..

you rack from big stores?

i'm stressing like fuck right now, i was supposed to go visit a friend of mine, and we were gonna go eat some dinner and catch a flick, but i called her a little earlier and told her i'd have to reschedule for tomorrow. so now, i'm about to get drunk off of st. peters oatmeal stout.

deto is drinking that expensive good beer..that shit is real good..

good luck bro.

Sure thing pffft. Everybody must be having a case of the Mondays. Today I am exhausted and just been sitting on 12oz. My edison bill is due tomorrow, I swear I paid last month, but no I guess I didnt, so tomorrow is the bill for 2 months.I wrote a bad check for rent, im a few hundred short. My aunt-boss's voice is ringing in my ears, this 40 yr old loser who is humping my aunt is crying becaue I didnt order paper and other little things... I have about 5 loads of laundry to do. deliss venting over.

You know whats good and cheap...

Hamburger patties, with cheese, mushroom, and bbq sauce.

IM STILL MAD ABOUT THAT NEGRO BOY IN YOUR CLASS..

wait.. am i mad at the negro or the teacher for not handling it?

at this point, that dumbass is the least of my worries...but i agree. I wish the teacher wasn't such a passive pussy..

Sure thing pffft. Everybody must be having a case of the Mondays. Today I am exhausted and just been sitting on 12oz. My edison bill is due tomorrow, I swear I paid last month, but no I guess I didnt, so tomorrow is the bill for 2 months.I wrote a bad check for rent, im a few hundred short. My aunt-boss's voice is ringing in my ears, this 40 yr old loser who is humping my aunt is crying becaue I didnt order paper and other little things... I have about 5 loads of laundry to do. deliss venting over.

You know whats good and cheap...

Hamburger patties, with cheese, mushroom, and bbq sauce.

so you feel me..

damnnnn..

my homegirl just called..she is coming over..

its not a case of the mondays..its a case of the everydays for the past week or so..

:::cracks a beer::::

Archived