JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

at first this shit sounded real outlandish - but i think its worth investigating because I remember seeing the fliks of Sane and Smith in philly around 1989 or 88 – and for some reason i remember Hush being part of the equation. I remember JA putting up XTC as early as maybe 1988 (maybe even 87). I always thought it was named after the then very underground drug ecstasy. but this accusation is at best, very interesting. As a historian i am quite intrigued by this.

to the yo yo who said does philly matter...just think before the earliest TOP members were hitting the J train. niggas like Cornbread and Cool Earl were rocking SEPTA (this was early to mid 60s)

to the yo yo who said does philly matter...just think before the earliest TOP members were hitting the J train. niggas like Cornbread and Cool Earl were rocking SEPTA (this was early to mid 60s)

It fucks me up how these NY cats claim to know their history and all ... but then turn around and claim that graff started in NYC.:lol:

Bump for JA though. Much respect for the boul.

It fucks me up how these NY cats claim to know their history and all ... but then turn around and claim that graff started in NYC.:lol:

Bump for JA though. Much respect for the boul.

dude shut up graff has been going on since the dawn of time....

in rome they would use people that did graffiti to post messages for all to see, and you can best believe if they were caught doing so they're would be a hefty price to pay...and this is only one example..

but regardless to what you may say the hip-hop culture that now consumes the whole fucking world, orginanted in NYC sure it might have been other places around the same time, but NYC created the beast.

now can we back off this redundant arguement because it really don't fuckin matter.

dude shut up graff has been going on since the dawn of time....

in rome they would use people that did graffiti to post messages for all to see, and you can best believe if they were caught doing so they're would be a hefty price to pay...and this is only one example..

but regardless to what you may say the hip-hop culture that now consumes the whole fucking world, orginanted in NYC sure it might have been other places around the same time, but NYC created the beast.

now can we back off this redundant arguement because it really don't fuckin matter.

if it don't fuckin matter then why you take the time to comment? look at this nerd talking about rome. yea and if we go waaaay back cavemen wrote on walls too!

this has nothing to do with hip hop culture. regardless what YOU say, graffiti as we know it originated in PHILLY. whatever ny heads did with it from there is appendix. that book of history was WRITTEN in PHILLY.

end of story

i never said graffiti was hip-hop, actually read what was said.

i said NYC spawned the hip-hop culture. i said graffiti has been around since forever.

and if you want to get ignorant i will too, fuck you fuck philly, ny is where it's at and where it will always be at, get back in the back seat and shut the fuck up.