JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one of my young boys was Depoze he lived in Philly and NYC and got up a little in both.. I know he's was from Manhattan like JA,

I'm not saying JA bit I'm just asking how he came or who came up with XTC... that's all

I'm out the game over 25 years... just checking the history against my story

Jaone xtc I always wondered where this guy came up with XTC from considering I started xtc in philly in 1982 and JA came through philly after that in 85-87..

always wanted to meet this dude. A lot of my young boys speak of him.. But noone ever told me how he got the xtc name ..

credit90.jpg

credit.jpg

Graphity_ready_4.jpg

nextgeneration.jpg

lol credit arent u the guy who went and took up a whole spot and then your own crew came and turned the peice into greedy????

i always thought that was fucked up that someone did that to their own crew member when they were just going big or maybe they had good reasoning

and xtc means xterminating toy chumps

lol credit arent u the guy who went and took up a whole spot and then your own crew came and turned the peice into greedy????

i always thought that was fucked up that someone did that to their own crew member when they were just going big or maybe they had good reasoning

and xtc means xterminating toy chumps

It was my young boy praez who showed me this spot.. I told him I was going to get it and called him to come out. He asked me to save him a spot but .. I was known for always going big.. They buffed the greedy 2 days later anyway so WTF

no hate, but XTC was a big crew back in the early 80s' it is possible and logical. specially after JA's dad came through shooting movies and JA did some guest graff appearances in philly.

My crew was out in 1982 .. new years eve.. JA and his crew don't go back that far.. it's more likely that when he came through my neighborhood in 85 he just took the name back to nyc thinking no one would know.. it's all good shit I would had put him down and bombed with him anyway..

My crew was the most elite writers in philly in the early 80's.

ja will nevert be 1-100th as good as saber...as for bombing as long as he has u would think he would progress but no.....

ive never seen an illegal burner for ja..and that is what makes u an illegal king any 13 yr old kid can go king shit w/ 2 bubble letters but doing 50 ft tall and 200 ft long peices is hard and the capitol billboard top to bottom i mean comon ja didnt do that shit...

saber has rocked better spots and done em harder than ja wishes he could........

but i guess that y the wole country knows about saber and not ja..real illegal artist know this...fake ass no skill bombers dont..

where are you from?

fuck piecing

ill go over your whole piece with tags and bombs

XTC

ja will nevert be 1-100th as good as saber...as for bombing as long as he has u would think he would progress but no.....

ive never seen an illegal burner for ja..and that is what makes u an illegal king any 13 yr old kid can go king shit w/ 2 bubble letters but doing 50 ft tall and 200 ft long peices is hard and the capitol billboard top to bottom i mean comon ja didnt do that shit...

saber has rocked better spots and done em harder than ja wishes he could........

but i guess that y the wole country knows about saber and not ja..real illegal artist know this...fake ass no skill bombers dont..

his shit isnt the nicest but more more more is what made him him

hes schoolin you on some real shit and all you can do is disrespect him

cosigned... remember philly is the only city outside of new york where a 50 year old's still sign up here and there. 40 year olds can piece and fuck many a youngt bol up, and 30 year olds still catch daily wreckage...

do you know how many people have pushed the "XTC" crew, that aren't down.

im pretty sure XTC is a crew name that is about as popular as THC.

I brought it out in 82 ,, or did you miss something... Ja came through in the rocky jawn after my crew rocked philly. I want to ask him straight out,, how he came up with the name..

hes got tags next to mine where I signed up CREDIT XTC.. what then he takes my crews name back to NYC to claim it as his own

if Any of his boys are on this site tell him to PM me withthe real story

Although I do not believe Ja stole your crew name, I do believe that it is possible. Either way, Ja has made a fucking humungous legacy out of that crew, he has kept it going VERY, VERY strong (not just catching tags every couple of months, this dude has put in a tremendous amount of work) and has earned the most respect of any writer probably in the world. He's defeated hundreds of writers in competition, and quite frankly no body can fuck with him. To me, whoever puts in the most work deserves the name no matter who had it first, and although i have a lot of respect for you (Credit) it would be rather silly for you to say that you've put in more work than Ja. Maybe I'm seeing this wrong, I'm kinda confused as to where your getting at or trying to gain from talking about your XTC on here, but I have respect for both of you no doubt.

Although I do not believe Ja stole your crew name, I do believe that it is possible. Either way, Ja has made a fucking humungous legacy out of that crew, he has kept it going VERY, VERY strong (not just catching tags every couple of months, this dude has put in a tremendous amount of work) and has earned the most respect of any writer probably in the world. He's defeated hundreds of writers in competition, and quite frankly no body can fuck with him. To me, whoever puts in the most work deserves the name no matter who had it first, and although i have a lot of respect for you (Credit) it would be rather silly for you to say that you've put in more work than Ja. Maybe I'm seeing this wrong, I'm kinda confused as to where your getting at or trying to gain from talking about your XTC on here, but I have respect for both of you no doubt.

No you got it wrong I got mad respect for JAONE's rep.. and if my 90's comeback run would'nt have ended so abrubtly I probably would have eventually signed up with him. Espo had just moved up to Nyc at the time and he really brought me back out through cappin me up in "on the go" old school section. so it's only logical

If I make a another run in the late 00's It won't be with 16 year old wall writers .. it will be with some of the "old masters" of the game philly or otherwise"

I like the fact that he pushes xtc and if anything I'm down..