YES!

Gunm

This girl who's jocking me called me at work and invited me to an A's game tonight.

I'm broke but fuck it, I can deal with eating solely Ramen for the next two days.

Man, i love it when stuff like this happens out of the blue and you're not even expecting it. Serious, when you make the least amount of effort with women it just seems to fall into your lap

Teh coolnes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The more you act like you dont want em the more they want you!

on the real.....I ignored this girl for the past two days and then this.....the power of being a dick worked for me...it can work for you too!

Man, i love it when stuff like this happens out of the blue and you're not even expecting it. Serious, when you make the least amount of effort with women it just seems to fall into your lap

I'm saying son! We in the same boat- teh yacht!

yes indeed I will....I've got a disposable camera that needs developing....flicks to follow next week

Oh that's right, someone stole the digital. My ex girl I'm bitching about in pfffft's thread broke mine as well to be ultra-vindictive.

Archived