831 cali

meanone

Oooo weeeee wuddup wit dem flamez son?? spit dem flamez son . Spit dem bars, son.. come on ma niggs don't hold back on dem flamez bluhh ,wake dat dragon cuhh.. where's Werm @? you too ma nigga , come on erybody spit like we at the dentist , wayy da beer & cocaine at cuhh , uhh son West coast central Cali all up in dizz piece mowfuckuh

too much?....naww..

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its motherfucking 8 0clock

niggas call me the chickenhawk

cause i always have a glock?

hot fiya

that was seriously right off the top of my dome took like only thirty minutes i can pretty much rap about any subject.

go...

its a rap battle now :mad2:

i slap hoes while eating nachos

smoking weed isn't for me

because it smells like oak trees

i'm from salas town

where we have no clowns

word up yo schizo on this n*gga!

Tip$ in my pocket got a Luv peace message gotta launch it like a burnin Rocket no evil can't $top it even if they lock it we $till hop it breakin pop in , Glory 2 the KING who bring$ praises 2 $ing $o fre$h $o clean $o nice $o mean Graff Teen$ King$, It's GOD$ Luv tha $hine$ I do the be$t to keep it in Heart and Mind Kuz once you do wrong you can't rewine $o I Grind to Walke hi$ Line hi$ Glory i$ $till mine ......

Got tips in my pocket got a luv and peace message gotta launch it like a rocket no evil can't stop it even if they lock it we still hop it breakin popin , Glory to the King blessings he brings praises to sing so fresh so clean so nice so mean Graff Teens Kings , It's GODS luv tha shines I do the best to keep it in heart and mind Kuz once it's bad you can't rewind so I grind to walke his line and his Glorys still mine .....

Uh yeah . Uh yeah... Typing mad toughness on this 12 oz prophet I'm dropping Shit outta this world like a mothafuckin comet send you on rollercoaster ride don't vomet embrace this like date rape hoe knows she wants it too much pressure make ur eyes pop out they sockets collect em then I put em in my pocket then I flick it n I crop it/ trigger happy spitting bullets like a glock so I pop it my flow goes like a train at full speed w/ no brakes ya can't stop it

.. yeah

NL

Nyquil loks